Do you troll?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Stiflex, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Teemo

Teemo Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am trolling, but not in the way of making people lose, I troll in a way that I make both sides have a laugh either by champion actions or just chatting in /all. I believe trolling with the intention of destroying a game is a very low thing to do, because you may be destroying 1 person game on either side. I dont enjoy games won against trolls.

2. Wxuan

Wxuan Member

Only when I am playing with friends. What I like to do is deliberately set up my friends in a situation that they die. Just the other day I was playing Thresh and I lantern'd a friend into 5 enemies and then flashed out to safety. The laughter that ensued in Skype that day was hilarious.

3. Stefan

Stefan Active Member

I usually troll when my teammates are clearly complete idiots and it makes no sense treating them with respect. Some people just beg to be trolled. Sometimes it's actually funny because they think I'm serious.

4. Jordanoyo

Jordanoyo Active Member

I feel as if everybody trolls and I try not to troll but occasionally I have a bad game and my teammates are already trolling so I just give up and join them. During ranked though I NEVER troll because to some people ranked means a lot.

5. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

Trolling is one of the most fun things you can do in any game FOR REAL :D
    I remember seeing some Anivia video where the guy would "accidentally" wall out his allies in the lane and get them killed. Oh the things his allies wrote...omg its the funniest thing ever :D

6. pgw71

pgw71 Member

Hmmm... reading this thread kinda sums up why I've never played LoL

I've watched YouTube vids of the game, and read up on it over the past months; but everyone keeps saying that new players tend to get jumped on by trolls and people who just think its fun to beat up on noobs

I don't get it, to be honest. The strength on an online game is always going to be its community - why do people act in a way that discourages new people from joining?

7. swagger

swagger Well-Known Member

I do occasionally troll when I'm extremely bored, but I try to not troll the majority of the time.

8. Tolon28

Tolon28 Member

I feel that trolling in some sense, like with your 5 man premade going with all ADCs/monster composition or something along those lines is absolutely fine and very fun. Doing it in a random match however can ruin the experience of other people who may not feel the same way, which I think is unfair. We should handle the situation properly and keep everyone's interests in mind.

9. Takedon

Takedon Active Member

Neah, there's no point in trolling. But however even if I don't troll I always get trolled by others in ranked games. I really hate that I have to carry all my games in ranked because I always get in teams with trolls.

10. Zwong777

Zwong777 Member

Only if my teammates decide to be a huge jerk to me, otherwise I abide by the rules and play the game accordingly. If I am playing in ranked, no way am i gonna troll and throw away the points for free.

11. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

But thats the whole point. Its only a good troll if its ranked!

12. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 Well-Known Member

I don't. I try my best to do well against my enemies and not against my teammates. Sometimes, when I am playing with my friends, we would flash or use abilities to do stupid things, but then I try to play more defensively so I don't get caught off-guard. However, when I am playing solo, I make sure to do my best. Unless I am matched with four jerks on my team who don't do anything but bash on me. I make sure we lose if that happens.

13. pebblesxo

pebblesxo Member

I honestly do troll. I think we all do. I think it has become a second nature of the game, being on a game without trollers would be so weird. I do troll but not some hardcore trolling.

14. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

Trolling is pretty fun at times, but everyone will hate you for it, and karma will get you! I've done it a couple times, maybe every now and then. But I try not to make it a habit because then I'll never be playing seriously. I've been reported a lot of times for "trolling" but hey, that's what you're going to expect from trolling right?

The best troll I've seen was some Bronze player who dies over 40 times as Alistar in about 5 matches. Now that's pretty incredible if you ask me. In fact, I wouldn't even report that person of he actually took the time to get that many deaths!

15. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

No because League is full of awfulness already. I don't feel like I need to shit up an already shitty community.

16. iroyv

iroyv Active Member

I do troll occasionally when I get bored of ranking or playing normal games with my friends. It's just usually something strange like Katarina with
    tp/revive or Heimerdinger jungle. It's a nice way to relax.

17. KKrage

KKrage Well-Known Member

Yes, I troll a lot. I sometimes get fed by trolling, sometimes we win by my trolling.
    But 30% of the time, i feed from it. Trolling is fun too. If you watch "Keyori", he's a really funny troller.
    Like invading with Syndra, making Blitzcrank's pull twice as longer from trolling.
    But sometimes it just spoils the team's mood. It has risks.

18. hamz10

hamz10 Well-Known Member

I don't troll as in feeding intentionally. But I troll by picking totally random champs in certain lanes like rumble jungle. Some of them work amazingly well and give me ideas for future games. I never troll to make my team lose.

19. insertkittyface

insertkittyface Well-Known Member

Eh, not really. Sometimes I'll mess around with friends and play something completely stupid in team builder, but otherwise, no, I don't see any point in it, it just leads to people getting frustrated.

20. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member
    Regular

My friend trolls my teammates a lot when we are up in a lead. I remember he was Anivia and used his wall to block out Ezreal from getting a triple kill.