Quantcast

Do you think this game would deliver it's promises?

Discussion in 'The Division' started by karamara, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

A lot of it is a matter of opinion. I personally liked a large amount of the Assassin's Creed series. But I've also heard a lot of bad things about them, particularly things that never even bothered me. I also agree Ubisoft isn't on a decline. You still see their name everywhere, and in this industry, that's so crucial.

2. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

The plight of a gamer. Who actually LIKES being nerfed? Haha.
    Still gonna kill you on sight ;P

3. DeathXXXXGun

DeathXXXXGun Member Regular

I for one personally believe that this game will deliver it's promises. For starters, it pushed back the release date despite the rage it would cause, all in order to up profits via beta buyers and spend it on further production in the game, and on top of this the game is at the top of all headlines based on new, fresh, and stylish games. I can't think of anything, other than MAYBE Siege, that has such a fan craze. I purchased a Beta code myself, all in order to play this wonderful game. I think the only challenge it will have is keeping up with other companies that are trying to start fresh too... Take Horizon Zero Dawn for PS4 this year... That game looks promising, but what I love about this game is that it's open platform. A really good decision that will definitely prove to be the right one. This game has high expectations and I personally believe they will ALL be met, if not more!

-DeathXGun

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  4. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

I think the fact that the beta was included in the Humble Bundle is HUGE and will definitely help create hype for this game. Excellent move on Ubisoft's site, as Humble Bundles are amazing and it's brilliant to have included that beta code in there. I agree with all of your points, and I'm also psyched for this game!

5. TheRedCap

TheRedCap Active Member Regular

I think it be a good game but let's not forget what happened with Watchdogs. So much potential but also so much disappointment. The last trailer released actually look pretty good and the gameplay looks solid. Let's just hope it delivers on its promises this time. I'll be sure to wait until the reviews come out to give this game a try.

6. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

A ton of gameplay videos came out recently and it seems alright. I really can't wait to play it.