Do you have a farm cart or wagon?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by grinder, Aug 31, 2015.

1. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Hi guys do you own a farm cart or wagon? At the moment I have only a farm cart but I plan soo to turn it into a wagon. Do you think it is worth it?

2. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member
    Regular

I own a farm hauler, I had of course started with a cart but wanted to upgrade because you can make more packs at once and carry them with you. I think it is worth it, because again you can carry more packs at once.

3. Mika

Mika Member
    Regular

I don't own one myself. It really depends on how often you do trade runs. I never did trade runs so it wasn't really worth the gold for me to make it. I spend all of my labor on farming and crafting.

4. DeathXXXXGun

DeathXXXXGun Member
    Regular

I will be honest with you, I only just started this game about a week ago and it hasn't let me down so far. Other than my low budget PC which inevitably requires for low end settings, this game is fantastic. I love the view, story, and mass amount of players in servers! I know this doesn't answer your question, but I just wanted to tell someone how great the game is :) !! Any tips?

-DeathXGun

5. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member
    Regular

My аdviсе is tо сrаft thе саrt, but dоnt brеаk dоwn yоur trее tо mаkе it. Sаvе thе mоnеy аnd buy а lоg оvеr brеаking dоwn а trее. Usе thе trее tо сrаft sоmеthing thаt асtuаlly nееds а trее tо mаkе it, аnd nоt а lоg.

6. edy

edy Active Member
    Regular

I have had both a farm cart and a wagon in different versions. I have beaten this more than once. Arche Age gets more fun!!!

7. Green67

Green67 Well-Known Member
    Regular

But I want to break down my tree... Is it possible?