Do you dream of being someone else?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by thecorinthian, Aug 4, 2015.

1. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

In gaming I have a tendency to try out all the characters give them random names and provide them with different personalities. I real life I have often wondered what it would be like to be a rock star, billionaire, model or painter. Even though I love myself sometimes I want to be so many people and do many things.

What about you? Do you dream of being someone else?

2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Well, you just said "billionaire". I think this is the dream that everyone would like to be true, at least the common people. It would be fantastic even for a day to live with that amount of money to be honest.

3. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't dream of being someone else. Everyone has their own demons and problems in the world and the more we fantasize about being someone else, the more we ignore other problems for that person. Not everyone's life is perfect, and the more we fantasize about their lives, the more we make it seem glamorous when in reality, it's about the same as our own lives. We have to make our lives our realities and dreams in order to achieve true happiness.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hmm, I either dream about other people or creatures but never dreamed about being someone else before.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wanted to be rich, hot and handsome. But I know it takes time to be rich. Hot and handsome is natures gift. I guess we learn from our experience and move ahead. That's what I have learned so far.

6. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

You could always do plastic surgery if you want to be handsome to others XD.