Quantcast

Disney characters you want to see in the next Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by lindbergh, Aug 26, 2013.

1. forte210392

forte210392 Active Member

I would actually love to see Jim Hawkings from Treasure Planet. It was once of the most underrated, yet awesome Disney movies. Being able to incorporate him, along with his solar surfer would be pretty epic.

2. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

I think it's obvious that they will be using the more mainstream movies or characters in Kingdom Hearts 3. Which is kinda sad, because there's a lot more disney characters that are overshadowed and clearly underrated. Robin hood, Atlantis, Emperor's New Groove......

3. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Well-Known Member

The most obvious one would be Frozen's cast. Olaf could be the guide or info character, Anna and Kristoff the world's party members and Elsa the boss and an eventual party member you can lug around after you beat her.

4. andrew172

andrew172 Well-Known Member

I would definitely love to see Marvel and Star Wars- I think this is the general consensus. But I would also love to see more of the Disney parks incorporated into the series. The parks, which go into far more complex detail both emotionally and outwardly than most character could ever be developed. We saw it briefly in the "reveal trailer" with the big Thunder Mountain mine train hybrid Main Street Electric vehicle that Sora was riding, so I hope that's a sign of things to expect within the game.

5. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

Elsa and Anna from Frozen! Maleficent voiced by Angelina Jolie would be pretty cool to see in the game too!

6. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I would like to see Elsa from "Frozen"

7. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I wanna see more Toy Story in there, if possible! Some Frozen too. Was Wreck-It Ralph from Disney too? He could show up. Would really fit him well!

8. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member Regular

It would be nice to see some monster inc. characters. I haven't played since Kingdom Hearts 2 since I haven't had a system.

9. skullalif

skullalif Member

Disney? does star wars count? as they have been acquired recently by Disney.
    it would be fun to see a stormtrooper goofy, and a padawan sora at some point.

10. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

I would like to see characters from Frozen, the Princess frog and maybe some lesser known characters from The fox and the hound, and Robin Hood. It'd be nice if they dug deep to make this a really epic games.

11. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

FROZEN nuff said. I want to be able to play in a nice twis and take on the frozen story line with a kingdom heart twist. It plays so well since Anna was hit in the heart by Alsa. And we all know how important hearts are to the series. Also mayby some wrech it ralph, wall-e, (SPOILER ALERT) and the mother from brave as a bear for a summon.

12. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

I loved the inlusion of TWEWY characters in 3D, I hope they have more characters from obscure Enix games. As for Disney, I want to see Iron man or other marvel characters. And No Frozen under any circumstances.

13. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

Even though I stopped playing the games, I wouldn't mind seeing the Jungle Book characters in there. I wouldn't mind getting down with Baloo and exploring King Louis's old temple. Sheer Khan would make for an interesting fight, if the right AI is set for him. I'd picture you setting up your attacks just right to damage him with fire since he hates it.

14. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

I can see right off the bat Tangled, Frozen and Brave being represented in the franchise. As to addition of Marvel or Star Wars, I can see them entering at a later date, there's been talks about continuing the KH franchise and that the current story is just the first arc.

15. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Wreck it Ralph would be awesome. I love the movie. And with Star Wars, I don't like it.

16. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Wreck it Ralph, or maybe the Big Hero 6 universe characters and world in the coming game. I'm not picky though, so I'm just going to patiently wait and see what happens. Though, I have a sneaking suspicion we might end up seeing Marvel related characters in the coming game with how Disney is pushing that part of their merchandise right now.

17. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

Wreck-It-Ralph, Toy Story, Frozen, and Monsters Inc.

I think the Mosnters Inc. World would be a lot harder to pull off, considering they would be afraid of interacting with Sora possibly. Frozen would be cute if Olaf was used as a summon or Elsa. Toy Story would more than likely be the best addition, somehow incorporating him with the same situations as the toys of avoiding the humans. Wreck-It-Ralph would also be interesting, considering there are a lot of video game characters to also be granted permission to use and which to choose to be in the game.

18. I don't know how I would feel about Star Wars characters in Kingdom Hearts. I don't think they would mesh well with the feel of the game. I was afraid when Disney acquired Star Wars that they would start slapping Darth Vader on anything and everything. It would feel like they sold out :(

Who I'd like to see is everyone from Big Hero 6. I'd love to see a quest arc with Baymax and Sora saving the day!

19. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

I agree there. I think that Marvel and Star Wars should be kept separate since the original contracts when the creation of the franchise came to be was strictly on Disney's personal creations and not on later acquisitions. Then there's the fact that I think there'd be way too much uproar from the Marvel/Star Wars fandom community and ruin Disney's credibility that they've built up for themselves over the years. However I wouldn't dismiss a possible cross over of Square Enix and Star Wars/Marvel as a different franchise altogether. In the 90's there was an X-Men vs StreetFighter crossover franchise that was pretty popular.

20. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

I would love to see Emperor's New Groove, just because it's one of my favorite underrated movies. Would also love Princess and the Frog (Facilier is like the perfect heartless-summoning boss), Frozen (which I'm sure we'll see), Pocahontas... I also want to see a 101 Dalmatian world, since they were a big deal in the original game, haha.

Also, I really want Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to be included. Mickey needs his half bro!