Quantcast

Disney characters you want to see in the next Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by lindbergh, Aug 26, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

Kingdom Hearts has featured a lot of Disney characters. We got to see Simba, Daffy, Mickey Mouse, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Mulan, and many others. However, there are still a lot of Disney characters that have not yet graced a KH game. What Disney characters do you want to see in the next Kingdom Hearts?

[​IMG]

2. LemonTea

LemonTea Member

I would like to see Merida and Flynn (complete with frying pan) as party members.

Wreck-It-Ralph would be fun too. He would be a video game character from a movie about a video game character in a world where the characters don't know they're from a video game.

What's really interesting to think about is now that Disney has acquired the Star Wars franchise if they are going to include them in Kingdom Hearts.

3. lindbergh

Wreck It Ralph would probably be great for KH! Maybe they could throw in a lot of minigames within its world too.

As for Star Wars, I hope that KH does not incorporate the world of Star Wars into the game. I simply don't want to see aliens populating the world of Kingdom Hearts. I never was a fan of the movies in the first place. Character cameos would be nice though.

4. LemonTea

LemonTea Member

Haha, maybe they'll give Sora a lightsaber keyblade.

I just remembered that Disney also bought Pixar and Marvel after KH2 came out. I could see Pixar characters being included, but I don't think superheroes like Spiderman or Captain America would fit in the KH world.

5. andy103

andy103 Active Member

Seeing Marvel characters would be interesting but I feel like it would kind of take away the feel of the game. I'm not really sure exactly who I'd want to see but maybe some more of the newer disney characters instead of the same disney princesses.

6. lindbergh

Imagine the Avengers fighting alongside Sora and Donald and Goofy. That would be awkward. But cool nonetheless. But you're right that the atmosphere of the game might be affected. :D

Sora with a lightsaber? Not bad at all. :D

7. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I am not a huge fan of Disney, but if I had to choose I would say Pete, Captain Hook, and maybe the Incredibles!

8. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

I never understood why there were Disney characters in this game. The only thing it added was a little "kiddie" factor to it. If I had my choice then I wouldn't add any Disney characters.

9. John Edison

John Edison Active Member

Dang it! Somebody took the idea of Wreck-it-Ralph and Star Wars.

Monsters Inc characters would also be pretty fun I think. Or even the Incredibles, Pocohantis, or Toy Story. I especially like Pixar. They have a bunch of really original content which could be implemented easily. I still would be super excited if Wreck-it-Ralph made his way onto a KH game.

10. RMCMage

I forgot all about Toy Story that would be awesome if they added some characters from their!

11. heyhowareyou

heyhowareyou Well-Known Member

lol, that's the entire purpose of the game. It's supposed to be "kiddie", and if there were no Disney characters, it wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts, the entire storyline and gameplay revolves around Mickey and the Disney kingdoms.
    At any rate, I'd love to see some Pixar characters in there. It'd be cool to run around with Sulley and Mike.

12. rosacrux

rosacrux Well-Known Member

It would be awesome if some Marvel or Star Wars characters appeared in a Kingdom Hearts game, but it is not going to me. Toy Story would be great too.

13. RMCMage

I know it's not going to happen, but I wish they would take out Winnie the Poo I can't stand that fat bear.

14. Akiyama

Akiyama Member

I think it would be cool to add The Incredibles to the mix.

Sure it's Pixar, not Disney per say, but aren't they close enough to cross over?

Akiyama

15. fireinyourwords

fireinyourwords Well-Known Member

I think they'd almost have to do Wreck it Ralph. He could absolutely be a boss that you fight, then you find out he's good and he fights for you the rest of the game as a summons. The characters from Frozen would also be a perfect addition to the games. There's so much for Disney to draw from.

16. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

Those who mentioned Wreck It Ralph and Toy Story deserves a cookie!

You've got my
    [​IMG]

17. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Wreck it Ralph, Toy Story, Frozen are all good choices. It should be interesting to see how they handle going into the world of Ralph, because it's a world of video games characters, and they are video games characters! I wonder if they will break the fourth wall to make fun of that.

18. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I think Toy Story characters are cool if they ever appear. I'd also like to see some more of the classic Disney characters. I feel those characters have more depth than the new ones and is more suited for KH's story.

19. ihasdarabies

ihasdarabies Member

I would love to see more characters from the older movies. Maybe a world based on Pocahontas with John Smith as a party member. Or a Notre Dame world where you help rescue Esmeralda from a heartless-controlled Frollo. Treasure Planet and the Incredibles would be awesome too.
    Also throw in a few newer movies like Wreck-it-Ralph or Brave.

20. RMCMage

All these ideas are great personally I wouldn't mind if any of these characters were added it would make the game feel more fresh and maybe get rid of some of the older characters that no one really cares about.