Different Vehicles

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by kingcool52, Aug 4, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

There is a very limited amount of vehicles in the game right now so what kind of different vehicles would you like added to the game? The problem is, that I doubt they would want to add a lot of different vehicles because they wouldn't want loads of players just driving around, avoiding gunfights as much as possible. They also can't add things like tanks or helicopters because that would just take the game completely away from the player vs player feel with most people trying to stay in a tank for as long as possible.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I just drive around in my Dacia since I'm from Romania and that is pretty cool, but I wouldn't mind beefier SVU's added to the game that can carry many people. I would also love if they added some kind of fast Karts that can only fit one person, for fast travel.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I guess the buggy that they have right now kind of counts as a fast kart but I know what you mean. It would make more sense to have a vehicle of some sort that could only fit one person and therefore would be extremely fast. I think the reason they haven't really done that is that they don't want users to be driving too fast around the maps because that could be used to try and avoid as many fights as possible by passive players. Plus it's extremely rare to find small one seat karts in real life so they are probably trying to make it realistic.

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think adding too many vehicles will surely clutter the game. And also there are plenty of regional models. Some may not be available to even see in other nations. So they may choose just pure out of speculation. So based on that I'd say vehicles need to be limited. It's hard to find vehicles you like though.

5. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I don't like to see more vehicles in any game.I think so that a huge number of vehicles make a game time consuming and boring.Many people get tired of changing vehicles again and again while playing.That's why I think so that a minimum amount of vehicles is enough to enjoy any game in a more pleasant way.

6. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Why is that they make the game more fun.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree vehicles add excitement to the game and life.

8. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

You kind of answer your own question, but yes it is such a shame cause If they ask me I love me some extra big vehicles and guns also.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

The current amount is good vehicles. And I am fine by the way things are arranged. And another thing is that some of the people making use of the vehicles in their strategy is good enough. I have no issues with it.

10. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally think that additional vehicles can add more excitement to the game and can improve the gaming experience as a player.

11. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member
    Regular

The more vehicles there is, the bigger the fun. In my opinion.

12. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Well-Known Member
    Regular

They added more vehicles on the new map. There are new types of vehicles now depending on the area. For example, there are minibusses on the desert map.

13. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think they should first take care of bugs on the game before adding any vehicles or anything at all. It could make the game more unstable.

14. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

I happened to stumble upon the 2018 Roadmap for PUBG online, and it looks really good. I also read that they will be adding new vehicles in the first half of the year, so that is great news.

15. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hope they be will adding amazing vehicles and not some crappy ones. Also, I really hope the have taken care of all the bugs.

16. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Well-Known Member
    Regular

I see.

17. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes. Exactly.

18. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I kind of like the changing of vehicles over and over while playing, but I can also see why some people do not and there are times when I would agree. Overall I guess I just hope for the same consistency.

19. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Well-Known Member
    Regular

Exactly.

20. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Well-Known Member
    Regular

I also agree with this.