Quantcast

Did you know?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by llllllllllllllllllll, Mar 20, 2014.

1. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

Just say this video about some facts and trivia about the series. Most of the stuff are obvious and pretty well known, but I thought it might be good to post to spark some discussion. :D

2. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

Thanks for sharing that video. I normally don't deliberately look for videos like this and only watch them if they show up on the side menus. I always like trivia and easter eggs. It makes the whole gaming experience 'nicer', especially for gloomy mature games.

3. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I often watch these videos but rarely on video games. It's nice to learn about some stuff that otherwise can't be learned just by playing the game. I agree that these videos make us feel more closer to the source material because I feel that I understand it more.

4. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I'll give this a watch later. I've not paid much attention to the series as of late (really, I played KH2 as a kid and haven't gone back to replaying the old ones or playing the new ones) so I will probably not know quite a few things on it. Thanks for sharing.

5. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Interesting......
    So Mickey Mouse at one point was intended to be the main protagonist or hero eh?
    Well if you look at Sora, there are some parts that bear some resemblance to Mickey mouse!
    The giant shoes, the pants......it's not that obvious, but it's there alright.
    This is great! Thanks for posting this!

6. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Well-Known Member

Yeah I was surprised with this too. I'll never look at Sora the same way anymore. lol. Thanks for sharing, learned a lot of new easter eggs in the game.

7. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I had always thought that Sora had a resemblance to Mickey due to the pants and shoes, heh. Imagine how different the franchise would have turned out without the original characters like Sora, Rikku, Roxas, etc, etc...

8. andrew172

andrew172 Well-Known Member

This is some cool information right here. I never realized most of it, but it's good to know! Now I'm going to have to go and play through all of it again to see if I can notice them for myself xD

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

I can't even imagine sora with the lion style design. it looks so odd...

10. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

Haha I don't think I would play Kingdom Hearts if Mickey and Minnie were the main protagonists. It would end up being similar to Epic Mickey and would lose the good story of Sora.

11. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Thanks for sharing the video! Nice information, I never actually heard about this before.

12. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I've seen it before and knew most of those things, but it's still a good video.

13. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I know pretty much all of this except for the stuff about Gleekly or the fact about Alice's voice being reprised. I probably would've known but I hadn't had the chance to play Birth By Sleep. Though, now I do want to play the level based on the jungle book if possible sometime in the future.

14. GoldenWing

GoldenWing Member

Interesting video, I didn't know most of those things. Thanks for linking it!

15. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information. I have never heard many of the facts stated. It is really nice to get to know many of the above things:)

16. Nolan Watt

Nolan Watt Well-Known Member

Did you know gaming ranks number two in my list of favorite game related Youtube series. Number one is Game Theory.

17. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't know about these facts in the video. Thanks for sharing!

18. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

Thanks for sharing! This information is awesome and I definitely can't look at Sora anymore without seeing Mickey!

19. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

That was an interesting watch, thanks for sharing! I didn't know any of those facts, actually. The idea of a Sora with a chainsaw-style weapon is a kind of hilarious picture to have in mind, haha. Too bad they scrapped and didn't complete the Jungle Book world; I would have loved that one! I'd love to see some of these concepts added in in any of the future releases.

20. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

This is interesting to hear and also the game is quite good as you have characters like Donald Duck and Mickey and also Goofy, which is quite interesting, and also some levels are from the Disney movies which was interesting. It is interesting to see how the game had some ideas which were good, but did not suit the game and some were used in the other games. It can be hard to make a game as sometimes some things work and some things don't which is interesting as sometimes you see clues in the game to things that may have been in the final game but were scrapped.