Quantcast

Diablo 1, Ps1 version, character class choice?

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by sorrowscall, Jan 29, 2015.

1. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, this was the first time I'd ever heard of character class or choosing which character to play outside of a fighting game. I always would pick the archer so another person could be the knight. All in all, it wasn't a bad balance between characters. What was the character you all played in this game and why?

2. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member Regular

I was always the Sorcerer, as I always liked being able to take out enemies from afar. This habit has carried on to my World of Warcraft class being a Warlock and to my MOBA hero/champion preference being ranged assassins.

3. gats

gats Well-Known Member Regular

I always picked the warrior. On the PC version I pick the sorcerer, but then again I just dupe skill books and roll through the game.

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I liked using magic a lot, so I picked the Sorcerer. I made sure the other character was a Knight or another strong class that could act as a tank while I'm hurling spells of death from afar.

5. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

I played it as a kid on my uncle's playstation, so when we were playing multiplayer, I was the archer and my uncle was the warrior. We made a pretty good team, we really made a difference in that game, but alas I was really too young to remember the specifics of the story. I just assisted in killing by sniping at long range, and that's pretty much it. My uncle did all the heavy lifting in the game, sadly :D