Deep Silver community manager here! Q&A

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Professor Pew, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Dude, it's just two and a half months.. :p

2. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Taking into consideration all the stuff behind the scenes that took place whilst the transition from THQ to DS occurred a 2 month delay is not bad. I expected it to be August so I am very satisfied.

You can play Bioshock Infinite or even Resi 6 whilst you wait and then marvel at a proper graphical master piece when Last Light is released.

Looking forward to Developer Diaries and whatever PR work DS can pull off from now up until release.

#322 majnu, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
  3. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

No way I'm wasting money on that "Jack of all trades, master of none"-bag o' shite but I did try the recently released benchmark a few days ago. Got some decent results but with frames dropping down to 31fps at the end of the first segment, it seems poorly optimised to me.

4. foda500

foda500 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

5. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Now, now no hating on Resi 6 lol

It will make people appreciate Metro more once they play a dumbed down shit game like RE6. :D

6. icedragon15

icedragon15 Well-Known Member

2 half months it long but it pass quickly but first school of fun not really before i get there. now i dont worry bout not getting to last light later but thne

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

poser fan

8. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Is it true that if you are in poland you get a actual gasmask and some filters

9. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

The Polish collector's edition of Metro 2033 came with a gas mask, army container & bag, as well as some other stuff. So yep, it's true, but I'm not sure about the filters.

10. Supwisebs

Supwisebs New Member

im speaking for those of us in the US, but its literally right there around the corner. On tuesdays i usually go hang out with friends, but today is different. Im going to be hunkering down with my copy of Metro Last Light and just disconnecting. Can't wait!

11. Artyom2

Artyom2 New Member

Professor Pew! so glad to see a Deep Silver rep. on here,

First off I wanna express my deep appreciation for the immense challenge that 4A took on in order to bring us this game. Their love for this medium shines brightly through the dark metro tunnels of Last Light. I can only hope that the small crew of developers in the Ukrain are recieving the flood of positive feedback and praise they deserve for the harsh conditions they experienced, which THQ only made worse lol.

On a lesser note I was hoping find out about any future updates/patches for the game's Ranger Mode achievements. I'm sure you are aware of the numerous complaints on the issue. The bug is completely forgivable considering the loops 4A went through making this game but that doesn't appease my curiousity. Hopefully the update will come along with the dlc due out this June?? Please?

Thanks for taking the time to check these forums.

12. Artyom2

Artyom2 New Member

Pew,

Disregard my last post about the achievement glitch. I just read your post on xbox360achievements.com and I am so glad that you guys are aware of the problem. If it helps I play on xbox and have not seen anyone mention it not unlocking on the ps3.

Thanks again for keeping in touch with your fans!

13. Denrovo2

Denrovo2 Member

thanks for the info!

14. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

I would really like to know if 4A has any plans to tweak Ranger mode with fan feedback. I loved Ranger Mode in 2033, and really would hate to see this mar the game for hardcore fans.

15. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

So when is the patch coming out which makes this game actually hard?