Dead space 3 main discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ranger_of_the_new_world, May 31, 2012.

1. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Ranger_of_the_new_world Well-Known Member

Hello there beloved dead space fans and new to the series. Finally there is some decent information about DS3 that this thread will cover. Be free to add some extra information or/and star a discussion about what you want to see in DS3:

*What new/old charackters
    *New necromorfs
    *Guns
    *Locations and so on

So this is the new vid that appeared not so long ago

[YOUTUBE]-s7i3360WYE[/YOUTUBE]

Describtion of the vid:
    While patrolling the planet Uxor, Earthgov Sergeant John Carver witnesses an attack on the Marker Site he guards which changes his life forever. John must now fight his way through a colony now in complete chaos as he begins to discover how important he is in fighting the Necromorph plague.

Speculation: on one of those ships that crashed after Marker EMP (electrical magnetic pulse) wave could possible be Isaac Clark and Ellie with him.

Release date: 2013/03/31

New annoucement : on June 4 there will be new info about DS3 revealed. I will post it here ;)

Source: http://www.deadspace.com/

Engine: althought there isnt any real info about on what engine the game would work, it is rumored that it will be the new DICE masterpiece- Frosbite 2.0 ( used on Battlefield 3 and Need for speed: The run)

Source: http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1261596/dead_space_3_powered_by_frostbite_20_rumour.html

New Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    Floating in space *LIKE A BOSS*

[​IMG]
    One does not simply survives 2 necromorphs outbrakes.

[​IMG]
    I thought that having two small hands is sick enought, but as always, i was wrong...

[​IMG]
    Isaac Clark is looking even younger than ever before, it seems that fighting necromorps isnt that bad for your health afterall ;)

[​IMG]
    Earthgov Sergeant John Carver ( i want that armor! :sad: )

[​IMG]
    Possible co-op? No? Well we will see how it will roll out. until then Isaac and John seems like badass couple.

[​IMG]
    If you took a better look you can see that the man shooting at Isaac and his best friend John, you can see that it has a zombie face. So will new type of necros will be able to wield weapons and other stuff? i hope not, because i dont want FPS, but a great horror game, but be free to live your comments in the comments section *slow-motion* BELLOW * slow-motion*.

[​IMG]
    I wonder how they relationship turns out. Because Isaac is hunted by the Earth-Gov and John possibly might know that...

[​IMG]
    New necros, but where are the babies?!
    National Necromorphs anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snb_rkKpIFw

[​IMG]
    Well i would hate if my computer would turn itself down in middle of Diablo 3 last boss fight of sudden EMP blast...:sad:

[​IMG]
    Red color means that you are bad-ass no matter if you are just a rock or a Earth-Gov sergant ;)

And as always MOAR info:

Spotted by VG247, they're thought to originate from the official Dead Space site, which currently features what looks like a countdown in an alien language.

It's also being reported that Game Informer may be set to reveal the long-rumoured Visceral Games sequel tomorrow.

Earlier this month EA confirmed plans to launch a new Dead Space game during the current fiscal year ending March 31, 2013.

The title was seemingly first revealed last September by an Israeli news show featuring what appeared to be leaked artwork.

Shortly after, Siliconera posted multiple reports claiming to reveal details of the plot. It said Dead Space 3 will ditch the series' typical spaceship setting in favour of an icy planet called Tau Volantis, where protagonist Isaac is on a rescue mission he's reluctantly accepted because there's a warrant out for his arrest.

He'll also reportedly have a split personality, with "Shadow Isaac" taunting our hero every chance he gets. These mind games will apparently play a major role in proceedings, with Isaac's shadow self viewable as a separate on-screen character.

P.S. This post will be update regulary if any new info comes out. And please forgive guys of any grammer mistakes..its 2 a.m. and i was reinstalling one of my friends computers windows so i tohught when i wait i will do this post..

Stay awesome guys

Links to original pages:

http://www.deadspace.com/

http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Space_3

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/349792/dead-space-3-graphic-novel-teaser-hints-at-frozen-hell-setting/

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/349778/dead-space-3-logo-and-first-screen-emerge/

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now for some fun a Dead Space flash game (Warning!!! May contein ponies)

http://mixermike622.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Space-BETA-v0-35-267147708

[​IMG]

Game was made by Mixermike622.

Post your best score in your comment if you want ;)
    Mine was 2:21 mins and 22153 score (basically i suck at this games :D )

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

More videos that you guys might like:

[YOUTUBE]X62SKrWyvfs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WZ0NT75USKc[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry for being late, but here is awesome DS3 Trailer from E3

[YOUTUBE]71MZlPqChX4[/YOUTUBE]

New info is avelaible at www.deadspacegame.com. Take a look after a brake.

In other news maybe i will do Dead Space trailer review, when i will be feeling better (damm cold weaher in Lithuania makes me sick :( ).

I have some free time tomorrow so i will try to do roundup of what was revieled on the trailer and on DS main website ( link above ).

Well i can do a basic roundup now i guess:

Ellie you are HOT! You even got your second eye back!
    Issac has a crew, that misirable dies is crash ( after more than 500 years humans cant make strong enought glass to hold projectiles ...hmm maybe it is better to do deck without those "windows" with fancy surround-viewing equeitment...just a thought).
    Oh so you grow up beard when you are a captain of a ship not matter or on the sea or on the space.. i like how it works

^ Dont mind this guys i just to tired to type something smart atm.

Have a nice evening,night, day or whatever your time is.

#1 Ranger_of_the_new_world, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
  2. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

F*ck grammar, thank you SO much for this, "I heard there was a Ranger in the area. Good work". Words can not explain how grateful I am to see information on a new Dead Space.

3. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Thank you. It was plesure doing this tread to me and i will impove it overtime in addind new info and other stuff ;)

P.S. I will try to make this thread ponies free, but i cant promise that ^^

#3 Ranger_of_the_new_world, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
  4. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hmm, DS2 was just too gory imo, turned me off the franchise. I prefer psychological horror.

5. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Well personaly i liked Dead Space 1 more than the second part. Well Dead Space franchise always had a lot gore in it ( did you saw the animes? ). But for me Dead Space franchise was and till this day is one of the best sci-fic horror frnechise ever. I read DS nover, comics, watched all animes and played DS1 and DS2 and watched Dead Space: Extraction via youtube. Btw there is a great smart phones DS game to ^^

6. theta123

theta123 Well-Known Member

YES! finnaly! I am SUCH a huge Dead space fan.

Dead space 1 was insane, challenging and SO FUCKING scary

While dead space 2 was a bit less on the scaryness(only a tiny bit lol) it was a huge improvement on the combat level. The new suits! New weapons, i LOVED it! and ofcours Elli that awesome black chick with her sad sad story...

And now this! 2 main characters in the story line? CHECK!
    EPIC new suit?(john carver) CHECK!
    awesome new things? check!

Visceral games, shut up and take my money already!

#6 theta123, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
  7. Six Axis

Six Axis Member

I'm going to regret getting this, but I will. I'll get some extra clothes ready for when I sh*t myself.

8. amd955ben560

amd955ben560 Well-Known Member

Okay this is being made off Frostbite 2.0 right?
    I hope my PC can handle it .__.

But I think this will be even easier, Dead Space 2 was easier because of seeker,javelin, detonator. The more weapons they introduce, the easier it makes our job :D

9. If you can run BF3, you'll be able to run DS3.

The only real requirement is a GPU and a Windows OS with at least DX10 support. Besides, it's not like they are going to give us Caspian Border sized levels in Dead Space, right?

[YOUTUBE]NDDfPxF3EFE[/YOUTUBE]

10. theta123

the engine used for dead space 2 was the visceral engine and i think they will continue to use it

11. Ranger_of_the_new_world

i updated my post.

It is most likely it will run on Frosbite 2.0 engine

12. theta123

frostbite issent as demanding as most people think

i hope the gameplay will be a bit slower paced then dead space 2 tough

set your eyes for tuesday people, new info and presentation of dead space 3 coming at 2.30 PM E3 time

13. Ranger_of_the_new_world

I will get to see what Viceral has to offer on Monday's midnight. I need to get some popcorn until then ( and some spare underwears) :)

P.S. I updated my tread post.Take a look after a break.

P.S. p.s. No updates for tomorrow because im gonna to village for a day. Take care guys and dont let necros get you ;)

#13 Ranger_of_the_new_world, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
  14. theta123

my god March 2013
    Together with metro last light, this is gonna be an epic start of 2013

15. Ranger_of_the_new_world

I hope no Earth end, WW3 or another economic crysis will mess this up...

Btw i found two pictures oh Issac being a pony :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. DarkCougar555

DarkCougar555 Well-Known Member

I can just hope it is not another betrayal part... It got old so fast.

17. theta123

the biggest danger lies always in the sequel. And deadspace 2 was amazing.

18. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Well for me Dead Space was a good game, but as in DS1 the endings are more of pew- pew-stasis-run-pew-pew. Well im saying that endings arent scary anymore, you just need to kill tons of necros. I would like if they kept the scare factor to the very end. I know that is difficult, but it if any game can pull that off that should be DS.

Oh and i very liked Isaac reunion with USGIshimura on DS2. It was just amazing experience to be back to that ship, no matter what :D

19. theta123

DS2 has indeed less of the "scary" elements
    but then again, the improvements are good.

And the javelin gun! ooh the awesomeness!
    PAW
    *ZAP

20. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Yes javelin was one of my favorite guns with plasma cutter and pulse rifle. i really like the line gun to, but like in the first game and on DS2 it is just so difficult to find enought ammo to maitain it as useful gun. I really didnt like the detanator thought. Never was good with it. Well the sniper and reapper was kinda good to, but you hardly can call them crowd control weapons thought