Database Error, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Concerns' started by NuclearWastE3, Oct 25, 2014.

1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Has anyone else been having difficulties getting onto the forum lately? I do not mean logging in, I mean actually getting onto to the forum itself. Or, sometimes, you are logged in and decide to refresh a page or post a comment, but when you do, you get this error:

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure if it is only me, or if Harley's company is having server problems, but it has been going on for almost three days now and it has gotten annoying. Just want to know if it's only me, or not.

Thanks for your time. ;)

2. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Same here could not log on at all for half the day, ended up using my Vita of all things to ascess the forum here.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Stalker asked me about it in Steam yesterday, and we were both having the same problem. I guess it was just a random server down-time. Down-times like these from the company that's hosting the website is inevitable no matter what website it is. It's just rarer the more popular the site is, like Facebook or Youtube. No worries, I'm sure it won't be a problem again for a long time. :)

4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

If it's a problem again soon, we gotta meet in a dark alley with some panzers ;)

5. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Good. No more database error, yet. For a moment there, I was beginning to think the forum was coming to an end and Harley wasn't going to tell us.

Well, thanks, everyone, for letting me know that I wasn't the only one. :p

6. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

it happened again earlier

7. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Yeah it still happens :(