Darkfall Darkfall???

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Nickey22, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Nickey22

Nickey22 Active Member

What is Darkfall? I know the name sounds familiar, but I honestly can't picture it. I did a google search, but that doesn't really help me much. I want to know how it plays, what it's like and so on. Is it worth a play? Etc. The game does look quite tempting so I may check it out anyways. But I still want to hear what you all have to say about it.

Oh and does it have any relation to Dark Fall, the horror game?

2. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

It's your traditional mmorpg. It's something worth checking out at least once, but it's a forgettable game after some time. There is a monthly fee to play it too, so you have to look at that as well when deciding to check it out. I have played it and it can get quite tedious at times, but it was fun when I played it, but it does get boring quickly. I just can't get into it too much.

3. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

Dark fall is a MMORPG that many are comparing to the likes of Skyrim and Fall out 3 I personally think its a stretch, but its a good game, its dark and gritty

4. aminethebrain

aminethebrain New Member

Darkfall
    Unholy Wars is an intense full PvP MMORPG that combines real-time action and strategy in a fantasy setting

5. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

From what I've seen and heard, Darkfall is yes a traditional MMORPG however there is alot more than that. I have heard that the crafting system in this game is right up there with the best. Who has played this game and how does it compare to games like WoW and GW2?

6. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hold up, I have to pay to play this shit!! I mean I understand patches & dlc, but paying for the game is insane!

7. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

Interesting, I would have to check it out then.

8. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have heard of it, but I haven't played it so far. I will strive to make sure I have its taste.

9. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't like horror games. It reminds me of a game made in Russia that everyone who played it died. Although the one in Russia was more than a horror game.