Dark Ones

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by BORIS13, Oct 16, 2011.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

Dark Ones. Ive just review my book and ant the begginig of the 1st chapter it says something about the dark ones at Polezhaevskaya too? are there really other places that the dark ones attacked?

2. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

We already have a thread for dark ones boris,but I guess you couldn't find it,rename to dark ones 2 or something.And btw "dark ones" don't attack,that is what the people think.I think it is normal,they tried to contact alot of people, and alot of stations.

#2 Nod2033, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
  3. Ashtrax

Ashtrax Well-Known Member

I thought in the book they didnt physically attack but I do remem that they managed to reach some people and those that were touched were reduced to babbling wrecks who couldnt look after themselves and were thus confined to hospital floors. I may be wrong.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

I've always thought that the dark ones are controlling many of the mutants, and that it's they who control all the mutant attacks to stations. Am I incorrect..?

5. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes,the dark ones are mutanted humans,the "other mutants" are animals,dark ones have nothing to do with the other mutants

6. BORIS13

yeah i think i forgot to look for th Dark Ones thread sorry :| anyway its kinda of a mystery whats going on at Polezhevskaya station dont you guys think? In the book people just dissapered. What do u think happened?

7. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

I really don't want to speculate (because that would ruin all the creepiness over it), but I think monsters got in and killed them ^^

8. BORIS13

haha the thing is i know what happened but im trying to get u guys all excited...;):p:D:):eek::cool: