Quantcast

Dо wе hаvе аn еаrth mаp fоr this gаmе?

Discussion in 'Civilization: Beyond Earth' started by Goodman, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member Regular

Bеyоnd еаrth... оn еаrth.
    I wаnt tо sее а сiv5-еsquе tilеsеt.

2. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

I do not really think there might be an earth map in that game, however, there may be some mods around the internet, you should have to loop up for it, the names says it all, "Beyond the earth", not on the earth itself.

3. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

you should look for new mods

4. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

You can search for it on the Intenet. Remember, we have not got this from the official developers and that is why implementing additional features can mess up with the files.

5. jalikam

I am not able to find any mods for the game. Can you please recommend me the name of some mods through which I can implement the map feature?

6. Casiox

I understand your point, I will do a quick review and hit you up with my opinion later on, thank you for the advice though.

7. jalikam

I will wait for the review. I always wanted some honest review of this game. I hope I will get an unbiased review,

8. jalikam

I know it says Beyond the Earth but I think this game should have the map feature because many games want this feature.

9. Casiox

You're right, but there must be a DLC or anything that would allow you to do it, if not, then it's just not possible.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

There always seems to be room for things that the games could include, and yes a map would be nice. Maybe one of these days although it seems unlikely.