costume so far!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Damnation13, May 5, 2016.

1. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Right ?!? It would totally fit ! Well if not the map arm band ill always carry an extra :)

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Indeed! The arm map is a cool idea, and it suits the rangers very well. Even if it wasn't a map, carrying extra gear and straps automatically makes and stalker/ranger look more like a bad-ass :p

3. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

4. Damnation13

Regular

What would be good for patchs ? Thats one thing i need and to look up , need to try and get some ranger patchs , also my ranger dog tag should be coming in soon i think.

5. Damnation13

Regular

So i got my pepakura programe working an have been working on my ranger helmet , so far i have the outside and inside made just have to make the gas mask face piece then onto doing the reson and bondo, ill post pics when im done folding and gluing everything for you all :)

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

Sounds awesome, we're looking forward to it! :D

7. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

Very impressive cosplay dude, id do one but my parents would think I'm going to do a shooting.

8. Thelastknown

Thelastknown Well-Known Member

Looks damn good!

9. Thelastknown

Thelastknown Well-Known Member

Try convincing them its for fun.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

Like I've been saying recently, I'm planning to do a cosplay with my new Israeli gas mask soon. And now these plans have become... actual plans. I've been wanting to do it for a while but couldn't really think of any safe place, or any place at all for that matter, that looks apocalyptic. I tried searching the internet for abandoned factories and the like in norway, but couldn't find any useful info on it. Then my bud told me that the old industrial area by the docks close to his house is abandoned, he's been there and checked it out a couple times. So perhaps as soon as tomorrow, we might go there and do some photoshooting.

I've bought a new mag for the AK softgun (since the old one has disappeared), hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow in the mail. The AK is black and has some metal-parts because it's a "replica" softgun, so it has russian letters and/or numbers, even, so it'll fit perfectly for the cosplay. I don't think I have anything else that might fit in, maybe my new air-rifle? Or my airgun revolver :lol: Or perhaps I should go all-out nuts and just bring all my swords? :rolleyes: ...That reminds me I have a russian spetsnaz machete. But I just googled it and realized that it's actually not a spetsnaz machete, in fact it's not even russian; it's a Nepalese knife with no specific ties to anything other than being an almost ancient design.
    [​IMG]
    I don't know, it's kinda cool but would it fit with the costume, being geographically and nationally and historically incorrect? :lol: Perhaps I should take my Katana instead :p Or better yet, my massive Anduril from Lord Of The Rings..

ANYHOW, my long-term plan is to go across the border to Sweden closer to autumn when there's not so much flora, and everything's a bit more dead, like the brown leaves on the ground, and go here:
    [​IMG]
    - http://forlatt.no/2015/moseskogen/
    Just imagine me sitting in one of those cars with my hand on the steering wheel and my gasmask on :lol:
    Although I've never been searched when crossing the border (haven't even been stopped), and people rarely do get stopped at all, I don't think it's legal to bring an airsoftgun across the border..

#30 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  11. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Ive always loved that design for the machete. And if you do decide, to cross, the border with airsoft guns, don't forget to shout "rush B no stop!! Cyka blyat#!!"

12. Damnation13

Regular

Hahahaha ya ive finished my ranger helmet now well the paper and glue that is , i need to upload them up here when i can terned out nicely