Costume helmet

Discussion in 'Other' started by Damnation13, May 2, 2016.

1. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

So ive been really looking into making a ranger helmet , i downloaded pep for the design and got the card paper and found a design , but went to print it off and the pages came up blank:( no idea why but gosh whyyyyy hahahaha, if anyone who uses pep knows any sulution to this please help

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I tried searching for the program you're using, but I can't seen to find it :noidea: anyway, I don't think I'll be of any help here. All I suggest is making sure that the image you are wishing to print is formatted to something your computer can view/print. Also, before actually printing, you can sometimes hit an option that says "Print Preview" to see how your finished product will come out. If nothing appears on the page on "Print Preview," then you might have a formatting issue.

Also, if nothing else works, you can always take a screen-shots of the design, transfer them to a program like MS Paint or Photoshop, stitch them together and print it out that way. However, I'd leave this as your final option since it would be a tedious task.

3. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ya ive tried that with the print preview and it showed the cutouts and all but still wouldnt print so i agree to copy it and using MS paint or photoshop , i was watching other tutorial videos and thats what other people have done so ill do that and hope for the best ... Lol 40 pages later but worth the wait if it works