Companions and Healing

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Verity Darkwaters, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Verity Darkwaters

Regular

So, a while back they nerfed the companions in SWTOR and people were outraged that their pets were not healing them through heroics and they couldn't solo whatever. The complaint was people didn't have time to group and people did not want to group. Eventually it changed back, but personally I think they heal too much. I started playing with my husband like a year or two ago. I'm always the healer and he the tank. I have hardly ever had to heal him or myself because the companions are taking care of it. I'm sure it's nice if you're anti-social, but I feel a tad useless lol. I know I am needed in dungeons, but other than that it feels silly. What do y'all think? Do companions in SWTOR heal too much or no?

2. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I cannot say that they heal too much just because it is always one of the areas that I struggle, for whatever reason. I might have to keep my eye out though and maybe I am wrong.

3. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't think they heal too much. I enjoyed reading your experience. I didn't play it much but I like the healing position.