Collectable Ranger's Dog Tags

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by majnu, Nov 5, 2012.

1. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

It depends for me, if I had to collect loads of things just for an achievement i'd be like fuck that!
    But if it's for something that has a story like journals etc. then i'd happily do it. Today I played the Honest Hearts DLC for Fallout: NV again just because I realised that I was missing part of the story for the 'survivalist', a character that one of the factions worshipped.

2. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

The collectible could give the player moral points.

3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, I'm thinking the same. Let us unlock extras with each one, like concept art, journals, music maybe? But I'd go and look specifically for them only on my second or third playthrough.

4. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

For me it would be like my 5th play through. I like to play a single player game many times just to see different things. I would love little journals or voice recordings of metro survivors.

5. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Ohh god!... Metro voice recordings. Nothing would bring me more joy... Unless THQ suddenly rose from the dead holding million dollar bills... What? A man can dream!

6. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Or the trillion dollor coin XD

7. Shurfire

You know what I want? I liked how in Dead Island there were voice recordings of a man going through the island. It was a side story that was interesting and I think it would work perfectly in Last Light. If we had a ranger's recordings going through the metro with him talking about his adventures.

8. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

Did you make that connection because Koch Media has bought the rights to Metro or because randomly came up with it.

9. Shurfire

I was thinking about it before but now that the publisher of Dead Island bought Metro is would be kinda cool. I always like it when a game includes small things like this. Like how Homefront had articles pre-war and during the war. I would love to hear the journey of a ranger roaming the Metro helping station after station and his mind is slowly decaying, or he is slowly turning into a mutant. (Or if the Dark Ones are still in the game he could be affected by the Dark Ones)

10. rex "alky'' change

rex "alky'' change Well-Known Member

well, it is good as long it's like crysis 2 or game with similiar element

+1
    and some advice when fighting specific mutant , and background story of some character , :)

also, when you finished the game in certain difficult you will get bonus scene ;)