Quantcast

Civilization VI To Ensure Balancing And Ease Of Choice

Discussion in 'Civilization VI' started by Todd Black, May 28, 2016.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Well-Known Member Regular

2. YaBoyJoey

YaBoyJoey Member Regular

I am very excited to play this game! I'm happy that they focused on optimizing the good things that they already had, opposed to introducing a bunch of new elements to the game. I feel like Civ VI is going to feel extremely familiar in gameplay, but also new. I'm happy to see the same policy trees!

3. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

That is really good. I hope they concentrate more on balancing and gameplay rather than adding new junk. In some of the earlier games, they added new stuff that ´could´ work.. but in most situations there was always a best way to do things.

4. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

Can`t wait to get my mitts on Civ VI. Really stoked about all the changes and improvements.

5. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member Regular

The game itself seems more like an update rather than a new thing all together. I like that aspect of it as I won't have to be relearning everything again. I look forward to more balancing changes that they will announce.

6. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

Can't wait to play this game. All I have heard from Civ 4 and 5 have been magnificent praises, and I really have high hopes for this one. Last I played was Civ 3, and I really enjoyed it, and I think it's time to get back to my gaming roots and start playing Civilization games again. I haven't played strategy games in a while, so this would be fun.

7. YaBoyJoey

YaBoyJoey Member Regular

Civ V is definitely worth picking up if you get it on sale! It's going to be pretty difficult to wait until Civ VI is released. I'm going to be away at school and I probably won't even be able to play it until I'm home again for winter break! All these new additions are gonna kill me while I wait!

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

That's good, I wouldn't mind if they didn't add a lot of new stuff as long as we get a balanced and enjoyable game. Can't wait to see more info about this title!

9. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

As we get closer to Civ6, it will be very easy to find Civ5 on sale. For instance, different game but Witcher 3 expansion released recently and they had a barnyard sale on Witcher 1 and 2. I had a bunch of friends who never played the series pick up Witcher 1 for $2 on Gog.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

I am trying to decide if I am one hundred percent sure what is being referred to as balancing. It is strange how you can play so much and still not be sure of basic things.