Cabin in the woods

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by Mr_Timma, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

OKay guys the story is quite crap but the movie is kinda funny and interesting with all the monsters and stuff at the end if ou can get through it all the end is worth it the killing, blood and gore is very entertaining i would give it a 7 because of the monsters.

Any1 seen it ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5YDtkmxsk

Enjoy...

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

"If it's a horror movie with a cabin in some woods, I'll never watch it in my entire life".
    *Watches trailer*
    "...... the fu** is this sh**?" <-- Literally my reaction :D

3. Mr_Timma

ahahaha its soo weird underground facility giving sacrifices to the gods underground and they get the teenagers blood by setting one of those things out to kill them at this cabin but they manage to get away and get down there kinda stupid and wierd aha

4. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

I youtubed some parts of the movie and it doesn't make any sense at all. The story it stupid, the trailer doesn't explain anything about the plot. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was going to be a horror/comedy movie. I thought it was going to be about a reality show about hunting down teens or something. Then I saw the ending and it just didn't know what to say. I think the only reason they made money from the movie is because people didn't know what the movie was about and they just wanted to know what it was.

5. Mr_Timma

yeah its terrible but that scene was awesome.

6. madliu

madliu Member

This movie ever made me imagination ... Im serious.