Buying filters and mask in chapter Quarantine

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by GrinderX9, May 20, 2013.

1. GrinderX9

GrinderX9 Active Member

Ok, it's stupid playing in daytime, the sun is shining on my monitor, and im not seeing to much on whats happening. And when you stupidly cant use you light when walking in the stasions, I see almost nothin. So at the end of the stasion, Khan want's me to buy mask and filters. But the two store owners I can see, dont sell it. So are the mask store somwhere else, or Im I not seeing what I should be seeing at the right place?

2. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

You dont buy them its just on a shelf three meters away :D

3. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

You can't, there's just a box with a few filters. I do wish you could buy filters in Last Light instead of everything you need being along your path on the surface.

4. xyarcox

xyarcox Member

Ye in 2033 you could buy filters. I miss this but if you look hard enough there are lots of them hidden on your journeys. Also you could try "shallow breathing" (my name for it). This is where you remove your mask outside until you think you are about to die and then put it back on so you don't, keep repeating this and you will end up saving lots of filters, came in handy when I played through ranger hardcore.

5. brynje

brynje Well-Known Member

Even ranger hardcore has filter overload -.- not really any reason so save filters

6. MessrUppr

MessrUppr Member

When I caught up with Pavel the last time I had close to a hour of filters... And I'm sure I missed quite a few of them as these were mostly the ones that were on dead enemies or elsewhere in the path

7. Sgt Darkman

Sgt Darkman Member

i never had an issue with filters you can find them all over if you look