bug problem

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by steven, Mar 1, 2014.

1. steven

steven New Member

i have downloaded the game metro last light from PlayStation plus iv only had it about two days and i got to the level revolution when you come to the factory and go down a drain the person falls under the map and all you can see is a red like sun type thing and on the same level aswel when you turn off the engine and go through the secret passage to the next bit the people dont move an when you knife kill them it crashes your game and you have to start again can some one help me sort out this problem or Sony send me a new patch for the ps3 :mad: :sad:

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Well, considering this is an unofficial fan-forum, I unfortunately doubt there's anything we can do for you. People come here with bugs after bugs after bugs, and it's rare that we manage to help them out. Most of the time, just restarting the level or the whole game fixes the problem. Though sometimes, it doesn't even work to reinstall it. I guess you could try that, and if it doesn't work, the best you could do is go to the people who sold it and demand a new patch. :)

3. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

We should really make a pinned topic or something telling people how to restart the level. Would solve, like, 90% of people's problems.

4. steven

steven New Member

the bug problem i had has been fixed i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it worked there are no problems so far thankx for the help guys