Black Ops III Reveal Trailer

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by troutski, Apr 30, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the song makes this trailer worth watching. There are some interesting things in there, though it seems a little too close to AW for my liking. I like the future stuff, but the games need to seem more unique than this.

2. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

I'm actually quite disappointed that Treyarch is making another sci-fi shooter. I was expecting them to bring us back to WW2. I really think the game looks very similar to Advanced Warfare, and I disliked Advanced Warfare. Call of Duty games always provide great singleplayer gameplays, and I think Black Ops III's singleplayer mode will shine. I really do hope they'll bring back competitiveness in multiplayer, instead of rewarding bad players with an upper advantage over the game.

Black Ops II is, and will always be my favourite CoD. Amazing storyline, and a competitive multiplayer mode, although there are still bad players ruining the feel of the game.

troutski likes this.
  3. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

You do realize that there are literally dozens of WWII shooters out there, right?

4. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

Would you mention a few, then? There might be dozens of World War shooters, but sci-fi shooters will always outnumber them. It's no longer fun for me. I'm just tired of getting by people who jump around the map, spraying their guns aimlessly and get cheap kills. This isn't the Call of Duty I used to play. Maybe I'm just too competitive, or impatient, but that's how I like it :D.