Bittsevskiy park

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Stepan Tikhonov, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Madspartan305

Madspartan305 Member

The situation felt impossible. My Revolver had two rounds left, my RPK was in the middle of the street, Red was unconscious, Mitya was injured, so was Nik. The Nazi had us pinned and I felt powerless.

Years ago I was trying to sell some gear that could only be traded in a station beside Reich. This forced me to go through the Nazis with my friend, Sonya and, well, she didn't survive. The only reason I am alive is because the reds attacked and I snuck out. I've hated them even more than I already did because of that.

I have to kill this guy, to save my new friends and to avenge Sonya by killing every last one of these fucks. I fired the last two rounds to suppress the Nazi, ran out into the street, grabbed my RPK, and began to fire at him

2. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

Posting later on today, sorry I have not been around for a good while- not been able to get onto a PC for awhile now.

3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red Active Member

Got it bro:)

4. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

5. Madspartan305

Madspartan305 Member

OK, don't worry about it

6. DaDeadlyCheese

not to be pushy, but it's been 10 days now, just say if you will be gone for long and we will figure something out

7. DaDeadlyCheese

guys, if you are still there, I think it is reasonable to now do a "post" for jimbo. He had been gone nearly three weeks so it is in our interest, so my question is, what should we have him do?

8. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

9. Commissar_Jimbo

Sorry. I have a good reason for not being around for awhile- My father has been dodging in and out of hospital, and this past week (Which is the week I planned to post on) I actually went out and lost my virginity- so...teehee.

Vladimir Dimitriskaya Tazikov

Vladimir pulled himself up from his side; dodging back behind the frost bitten vehicle and falling onto his right knee- he knew he was safe behind the rusted vehicle and took his time to reload his Kalashnikov rifle and re-assert himself.
    Taking a deep breath of mold-ridden filtered air, he flicked the side-lever of his rifle; cocking a scrap-based bullet into the chamber- unnaturally it jammed and the lever refused to cock the bullet into the rifle barrel, it seemed the freezing cold weather had bit his well-kept barrel and caused it to malfunction, Vladimir knew he did not have the time to melt off the ice and he had to think fast.

His hand instantly drew his radio, and he raised it up to his mouth- he pressed his gloved hand over to top of the radios out-put speaker so that when he pressed the button, the bleep emitted it would be dulled and muffled, it worked.

The bleep remained muffled under his glove before he pressed the radios speaker up to the side of his mouth; speaking quickly, but still in a professional tone.
    "Alpha. This is Boris 1-1. Requesting access to channel-network 'Conrad-1'. How copy?"

"Solid. Patch yourself in"
    -

#269 Commissar_Jimbo, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
  10. DaDeadlyCheese

1. sorry to hear 2. nice one! 3. welcome back, you've been missed, now we just need to get cruz back

the damn nazi was behind an old truck now, and Kolya's vision kept fading in and out, becoming blurry, clearing up and then losing colour and definition again, he was in a bad state. his head felt very heavy, and that wasn't helped by his helmet. his head rolled aimlessly on the floor, each time he tried to lift it it just moved an inch, sometimes two, off of the ground before falling back and becoming immovable once more. Given how he was wearing a gas mask, and one with only a single lens at that, he couldn't see anything but the sky, looking in the direction of his foe, his gaze was only met by the inside of his gas mask.

"shi-it.." he coughed before piking up his Kalash, accidentally groping at the trigger and firing a burst into the air, bullets ricocheting off of building and vehicles. he rested the weapon on his chest, reched up to the chin strap of his K6-3 and undid the clip. the cold morning air greeted his sweaty head, not fully exposed, it was covered by a balaclava, however it was noticeably colder without the helmet. Nik could lift his head now. he raised his gaze to the vehicle the Nazi was behind, fired again after lifting the AKS-74U from his chest. he tried to stand, and after a minuted managed to get to his feet. judging by the immense pain and the muffled cries from under the mask, his injury was pretty bad, but at that moment, he really didn't want to dwell on it, and how unlikely it was to survive having a chunk of steel embedded an inch and a half into an are uncomfortably close to his right kidney. he slung the Kalashnikov over his back, picked up his helmet and held it under his arm. Nikolai drew his Stechkin, a reliable piece of crap he'd had for years, one of the few things he'd saved from his life before the war. he knew what a common thing it was to have a parent in the army, but having a Spetsgruppa Vympel dad was pretty special. If he was being honest, he really couldn't recall how he had lost his family, so much had happened in the years in between the war and now. Kolya couldn't even remember if his mother and brother had made it too the metro, he was sure his father must have, how else did he get his pistol? but what did it matter, they hadn't been around when the Red-Line annexed his station, that was for sure, and what a blessing that was, they didn't have to know him, what he had done. Nikolai wasn't a good man, he knew that, all the people he had killed. every so often he told people he was, tried to make amends for it, but he was only lying to himself.

"hurr, ugh, hey!" he coughed again, this time blood, but was it radiation sickness or the wound?
    "you! NAZI! coe out and we wont't shoot!"
    Nik took a clumsy step forward, lurching like a man who'd had just one too many, or too few vodkas on a sad night.
    "you have my word! and believe me, no matter how much i hate nazis, my honour is more important..."

he stepped forward again

11. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

My eyes blink open my ears are ringing and my head hurts I grope around groggly and my hands grip a pistol....my pistol?Yes...it is a makaraov I slot a new mag in and holster it jutst in time to hear the mans words I stand shakely guns holstered and groping for my sagia I get it off my back and hang it off my chest left hand near the trigger so can quickly blindfire one handed if need be just incase the nazi doesn't surrender

12. Commissar_Jimbo

Vladimir Dimitriskaya Tazikov

Vladimir quickly ran his finger along the plastic side-dial on the rim of his yellow-tinted hand-held radio.
    He would punch in a ring of four number complimented with a dot in the midst, '304.1' would come up on the cracked display box before he once again pressed down the transmission button; muting its bleep with his hand.
    "Commissar-1. This is Boris 1-1. Request immediate assistance at gridmark-...gridmark 113457. How copy, over?"
    A second would past before a germanic accent rang back over the tinted hand-held- the voice being slightly shaky and fuzzed up.
    "Solid-Copy. Boris 1-1. Dmitri 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3 are inbound to support. Hold your position. Commissar-1 out."

After gaining the information from his superior, Taz quickly holstered his radio back into its chest-mounted pouch and pressed his hand along the rim of his decorated Lo-life pistol, as he drew it the symbols of the Nazi-Aryan insignia paired with a quote from Adolf Hitler stood out from the rest of the pressed metal.
    He would pull back on the side latch- cocking the pistol clip into the main chamber before wrapping his trigger finger around the blade of the firing-latch, he stood up slightly and pressed his shoulder against the side of the car- still crouched, he would raise his pistol up in between the smashed car-window at the car-door, aiming towards where he had previously shot at, a few blind rounds came at him from the ground and he managed to quickly duck and avoid the pings of shrapnel that came off the bullets as it collided into the side of the car-

Then- he heard the voice of one of the rivaling men; he demanded that Tazikov surrendered.

Tazikov giggled as he demanded for his surrender- calling him a 'Nazi' and such made him smirk in a comfortable way; it was clear that these Reds were some sort of amateurs, the thought of any Reich soldier surrendering over towards the Red-Line was a image that amused Tazikov deeply...
    "Hold. This is Reichswehr territory- Surrender your weapons over immediately and you will be placed under-arrest and seen to by the Reichstag court of law. Anything you say or act will be used against you in Reichstag court. You have ten seconds to surrender your arms before re-engagement. Any one seen moving or attempting to re-engage a Reich soldier will turn into a immediate return of combat and the cease-fire will be called off."
    Vladimir quickly spat out the paragraph in a incredibly robotic and unnatural way- it was a script he was reading from and it was completely clear that everything he was saying to them held no personal emotion or input.

13. Madspartan305

Madspartan305 Member

"Your territory!!" I snapped. "Your... argh!!". Realising that he was probably right, and also going to get renforcments if we didn't comply. This was going to turn into a drawn out conversation and I knew I couldn't talk well with others, let alone with him, all I could do was wait for a change in tone or something that could allow me to be effective. I'm better at the " Shoot now, ask later" approach. I'm not willing to let these people, these Stalkers, Rangers, travellers... Heroes, no matter what they may have done in earlier life, die here or get into a Nazi prison. It would be a waste of resources, and everyone knows that in the Metro, that's unacceptable...

14. Commissar_Jimbo

15. DaDeadlyCheese

That's awesome! nice one!

16. Commissar_Jimbo

Post today please Cheesy-nipples. We are waiting on you love.

17. DaDeadlyCheese

sorry for the late reply, I've had a lot of work/tests recently and I have also been training quite a bit for a competition (judo)
    Nikolai looked from left to right at his comrades, as if he were saying,
    "is this guy serious?"

he shifted his feet a bit, crunching a fine dusting of acidic snow, then he spoke up.
    "Reich territory?" he seemed genuinely confused, no one lived here, and definitely not nazis
    "since when did you fascists own anything south of the black station?" it was rhetorical, he didn't even wait for an attempted reply.
    "look, man. I have to say for a group so interested in 'Russian purity in the metro' you speak a whole lot of German."
    he chuckled slightly, coughed, and continued.
    "you may want to read up on operation Barbarossa sometime, it'll be a real eye opener for you."
    Kolya put his helmet back on, did up the strap and reached into his Gorka jacket; a slight tug later he produced his ranger token, for the second time today.
    "How about you drop that rifle, I assume the reason we aren't dead yet is because of a jam, so clinging on to it is not of any particular use to you."
    Nik didn't expect him to comply but continued anyway,

"Now I think I should clarify something, we aren't reds, we are just average stalkers, well these guys are," he gestured to the others, "I'm a ranger, and I don't believe you want to start a war with us now, do you?"

Kolya had no idea if this guy was open to reason, his entire ideology was unreasonable, but there was a chance. Now chances were that he could make a break for his forward operating base, if the others managed to suppress this guy, and if his potential reinforcements were far enough away, he could make it. The problem was his injury to the back. Nik wasn't an unfit man, you couldn't be in the rangers, spiritual successors to the Spetsnaz, normally he could run that distance, even with a gas mask, pretty damn fast. However there was a large chance he'd dislodge the metal, make it half way and collapse from blood loss due to the increased rate of flow physical exercise induced. Nik wasn't dying today, probably, but if he made it, an armoured truck could be here in 20-30 minutes, packing a DShK and a couple Kalashes. Around five men could fit in one of those, good odds in a fight against Nazis.

"So, What's it gonna be? Huh, Chuvak?"

18. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

Red staggers on her feet and onto her ass only to stand up even as the world is swimming around her damn concussion she thinks as she makes it back to her feet.

19. DaDeadlyCheese

20. Commissar_Jimbo

Post in abit- Dealing with becoming a Sex-Slave currently...No clue what is going on with this crap right now...