BioWare-esque Gameplay?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by jason_rogue, Nov 20, 2012.

1. jason_rogue

jason_rogue New Member

Okay, so in Metro 2033 there was a very interesting morality system that allowed you to have two different alternate endings. And since games like the Mass Effect Trilogy, the Dragon Age series, and just BioWare games in general have gotten very popular, I was just curious to see if anyone thinks they might do another morality system, except on a much larger and noticeable scale! It could be pretty interesting to maybe have more than two endings :shocked:! Not to mention give the game huge replay value, that and secret loot/awesum sauce guns is why I played the first game again and again. What does everyone else think?

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Well if ll is the last for artyom then no. But if the series will vontinue betond artyom thenyes. Lol

3. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

I rather not. keep metro metro and mass effect mass effect.

4. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

http://www.lastlightforum.com/showpost.php?p=9584&postcount=5

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I love how 4A are approaching this. :)

6. 4A games specifically state that they will not make it noticeable.

7. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

And that's the way I like it :D As long as it makes just a little more sense than Metro 2033, where we had to go to random locations with no real relation to morality. :) But I'll do that anyway :D

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I think the way it was done in Metro 2033 was fine, but it will be even better if there's more of it in Last Light. It will give more people numerous chances to score humane points and get a better ending or whatever they may implement. :)

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

Actually, that does make a lot of sense. Although finding that one person in a corner doesn't directly help you understanding the dark ones better, the wholeness in being an explorer who explores everything and gets the understanding of it all, would eventually make a wiser man than the one who just ran through it all without eploring, without thinking, without understanding.

10. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

^This. Also, I think that most of the places where the game gave you points for exploring were related to humans - such as a dead body or something, and I thought that this was a way of remembering them. Being human rather than thoughtless killing machine.