Quantcast

Big Hero 6 Announced as a New World in KHIII

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by ChilledFlamez, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ChilledFlamez

ChilledFlamez Member

What do you guys think about this? Me, I'm completely indifferent towards it. I've never seen Big Hero 6, so I don't know how well it fits, but I appreciate that they are using an original story based after the events of the movie. Here's to hoping it's a good one! Also, what worlds would you guys like to see? Im silently waiting for Star Wars.

2. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

I have seen the announcement live! I have not seen the movie yet either, but I am planning on it soon. Also, the fact that it takes place after the movie may mean this visit will actually be canon to the world of Big Hero 6? Probably not, but it would be cool to see! Also, the guy in this video, Roy Conli, was the produced of 3 movies, 2 of which were already announced for KH 3. The third one is Treasure Planet, so I am pretty positive this means that treasure planet will also be making its way into KH 3!

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I've seen the movie and while I found it to be cute, I kinda raised my eye at the decision. I just don't really see it fitting into the entire story as well as the characters.What would be interesting is if Square Enix made worlds from their older ips and placed it into the game like Parasite Eve (not that 3rd Birthday crap), Secret of Mana and my personal favorite, Romancing SaGa.

4. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

I do think that Big Hero 6 will compliment Kingdom Hearts very well. For starters, just from the concept art that was released, we know that the abandoned Baymax armor will be inhabited by heartless/whatever-equivalent-there-is-for-this-game, so that automatically sets up a great boss. Being a genius and designer, Hiro could possibly provide upgrades for Sora and co. when it comes to the Gummi Ship, keyblades, and armor. And of course there's Baymax, who will be a better summon healer than good old Donald... ;)