Best video ever

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, May 31, 2015.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

A colleague of mine showed me a video on his cellphone here the other day, and I just had to share it with you guys because it's the best video ever recorded by a motorbiker :lol:

A link with a description of what happened, which also contains a link to the video itself:
    http://www.carscoops.com/2015/05/pickup-driver-who-almost-ran-over-biker.html

Embedded video:
    [YOUTUBE]?v=dONyv-Cwkoo[/YOUTUBE]

-aaaand a short edit of the video :D
    [YOUTUBE]?v=EEpZ5OeVHFk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Idiot drivers, they treat cyclists like shit as well. Funny vid though, that headbutt was priceless.

3. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I love the kind of people in these types of videos! Haha, and the remastered version of the video :D

I always enjoyed the way people react when they do something wrong and they try do defend themselves by pretending they're the victim :lol:. Example: when the motorcyclist goes to the rear of the truck and asks "where's your fu**ing plate?" so then the dumb lady does the same to the guy as if she has a good reason to.

I don't mind cyclists; but they get on my nerve when they're riding on the street and blow through a stop sign and act like you should respect them. They're on the road and must obey the same laws as another other vehicle. If they got on the sidewalk, though, then they can continue going through the intersection, without stopping, if they use crosswalk (assuming that there is one).

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

True, those people are annoying and can be very dangerous. When I'm on my bike and I can't be arsed to wait for the lights, I just go on the sidewalk and then get on the road at the next appropriate bit. Although drivers in England are much more polite and obey the rules as opposed to the piracy that is widespread on Polish roads, I've found that cyclists are usually treated like crap by drivers in both countries. :p

5. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Though, I gotta say, I prefer a bicyclist running a stop sign and doing other stuff (what else is there to do?) versus a person driving a car. There are so many bad driver's over here. A lot of them only look in one direction, at an intersection, where a pedestrian/cyclist could be crossing in front of them, and almost run them over -it's happened to me a couple of times. Then there's those who text and drive, speed, or tailgate.

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Indeed. My relatives are really bad when it comes to this, as whenever I was on holiday in Poland and visiting family members and getting lifts off them, both my aunt and my something-something-removed cousin speed down the motorway whilst talking on the phone or texting. It's a bit stressing when you're a passenger in such a situation too. :lol:

7. NuclearWastE3

Regular

[YOUTUBE]zcZXG4KGri8[/YOUTUBE]