Quantcast

Best in the series

Discussion in 'Civilization V' started by Chris_A, Apr 27, 2016.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

Yup I'm just glad there's a new one coming out and I'm sure it will keep me occupied for a few years too and yeah I am hoping they keep trying to make spinoffs and innovations but of course as long as they keep bringing new content to their main game too.

2. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

From what I have seen I think it most certainly will. Civilizations V was already a great game but it looks like Civ VI is going to have even more features.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

I can't wait to get it. I am saving up for a new computer so I can play. I'm sure I will like the new one just as much now that I understand the fun of this game.

4. cardinals27

cardinals27 Member Regular

To be quite honest with you I think it is the best game in the series. I haven't played all of the games in this series but from what I have seen and from the ones that I have played I would have to say this one is the best.

5. AntonioCalcano

AntonioCalcano Member Regular

I do believe Civ 5 to be the best in the series, they improved a lot of features over previous releases, this game has improved AI and I find it less hard to understand that previous installments. I hope that Civ 6 continues on the right path and make Civ 6 a little more mainstream so people can understand the mechanics better and jump right into it.

6. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

I'm sure you will, Civilizations VI should be launched in less then a month so you don't have much time to get the new PC.

7. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

exactly!

8. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

I have the same opinion!

9. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

I am one of those people who will say that the one that they are playing then is the best, but I think that with this series I will have a thing for the third one always. I just loved that one so much more for some reason.