besides playing computer games, how do you spend your free time?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by mwin43587, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Reading, watching something now and then, and dealing with medical issues that flair up. Not much else to do around where I'm at honestly.

2. m0ldy

m0ldy Active Member
    Regular

I work 40 hours a week and game 2 hours a day. When I'm not doing that; I'm at the bar drinking, hanging with friends, working out, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, building websites, posting on my personal blog, selling shit on ebay, metal detecting, kayaking, swimming, cooking, BBQin, partying, or doing whatever I'm into at the time :)

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

When I do have some time left over which is pretty rare, I like to try to go out and have some fun with friends. These days though it is mostly limited to work friends, and after a while going out gets pretty boring and old and it kind of seems to run its course. I do like relaxing with some tea and a movie or some television though too.

4. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

Hmmmmm, when I'm not gaming, probably watching tv, reading, or doing crafty stuff.

Currently reading The Lunar Chronicles.....Winter since that came out in November and totally forgot about it till I recently went to the bookstore and saw it.

Waiting for all the shows that are on Winter Break to come back but I didn't find new shows like The Shannara Chronicles and The Magicians and I'm so excited Legends of Tomorrow comes out soon!

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like to read, spend time with my kids, watch videos online and do research. I sometimes like to watch movies as well.

6. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member
    Regular

I read a lot! Or just waste time on the internet, to be honest. I study a lot, and am out the house most of the day, so I don't have that much free time to begin with.

7. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, I love running. It's my exercise and at the same time hobby. I run when I'm stressed or have problems. It keeps me fit and keeps me sane as well, lol.

Then, I also love writing in my blog. It is my outlet and helps me be creative. I find that writing is one of the few things that can calm my nerves as well.

8. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like gardening, woodworking and electronics. I also play guitar. And that's how I spend most of my time when I'm not gaming or taking care of adult life.

#28 fuumarumota, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  9. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well other than everyday necessities, I either workout, reddit, skype with friends/ co-op games with skype to chat and chill, or just listen to music and unwind. I also work so there isn't much time!

10. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

Working, watching YouTube videos, scrolling social media, and reading. Sometimes if the mood strikes me, I'll try making something, but I've been too tired lately.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like playing and learning musical instruments because I've always been musically inclined. These days I play way less though because there's too much other stuff I can distract myself with. Sometimes I want to be more productive but I just end up watching youtube videos but I guess that's okay as long as I'm having fun.

12. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually chat with friends online, listen to music or just sleep.

13. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

During my free time I also do some reading or painting. I love books. And sometimes if the inspiration hit me, I paint. I don abstract and realistic paintings.

14. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually go for a cup of coffee and just relax for a while after a couple of hours playing. Actually free time for me is playing so besides playing relaxing is the second choice.