BATTLEGROUNDS Pulls in Great Numbers After Early Steam Launch! Get All the Details!

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by Jeffrey Harris, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Jeffrey Harris

Jeffrey Harris Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It does look like a game that will do well. Hopefully it will come to consoles soon because I don't think my Laptop could run it well enough without any problems. There was so much hype for this game when it was first released on Steam and I hope it does continue. It has a lot of potential and hopefully the developers spend a lot of time and get it out of Alpha quickly.

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

It looks like steam members are appreciating this. And that shows from the launch. I am guessing with more marketing and the viral videos, battleground is likely to do better. It may not be easy getting attention while other games are out and going though. Still it looks like a good update hopefully final version comes up soon.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well that means that all of their hard work paid off, and I am sure the numbers will increase too. I always wonder how the gathr this data, but they are good at it.