Battleborn Bootcamp Trailer

Discussion in 'Battleborn' started by Patrickz, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is a great video to watch for anyone new to the game. It introduces all the characters so far, and all the different gamemodes. All the while with traditional Gearbox humor as seen in Borderlands.

The open beta is also running till April 18, and it's available to all, so get to shooting stuff!

2. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thank you for sharing this! I have played open beta already. Have you? I shared my thoughts on another thread that I created. Anyway, I would say that the characters, for now, are a bit unbalanced. Some melee characters go off-target when shooting. Tank heroes can actually destroy some enemies. That's just the little things even. I hope that in the updates and future patches, Gearbox can fix these issues. Overall, I enjoyed the game and cannot wait to try it with all these issues resolved.

3. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for posting the video. That graphics look intense and remind me of capcom games for some reason. I'm looking forward to this game even more now.

4. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, I rather fond of the aesthetics myself. They are quite cartoony (like Borderlands) which sets it apart from Overwatch.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I actually love watching these intro videos because not only do you learn a lot but also I find them highly entertaining. I'm glad developers nowadays put out better videos like this one as it has become much more of a standard and I also like that they put out many more detail subsections so I look forward to those as well

6. Hoppit

Hoppit Member
    Regular

The game (BETA) is great ! But honestly I wish the graphics is good as this trailer lol....but even so, it ain't stopping me buying the game! Since this is the closest thing next to Borderlands ! Super fun game with all of the wonderful entertaining dialogue you would expect from the creators of Borderlands. I've been playing the open beta PC and I'm blown away by how versatile this game is it has something for everyone; FPS action, Moba strategy, MMO style "dungeoning" in story mode. Super cool gaming combining many different gaming communities!

7. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

@Hoppit

For me, the dialogues can be a bit off at times although I appreciate the efforts of the developers in creating them. One thing I love about is the simplicity of the gameplay, I was able to grasp it in just a few hours of playing. The characters have lots of potentials as well. I think, taking aside the unbalanced issues, they have so many fun characters to play with which not a lot of games offer. Seriously, I love trying out all the heroes and knowing their strengths and weaknesses.

8. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

The game is indeed very simple but somehow I'm not sold on it yet even though I love borderlands.. it just lacks depth in my opinion and a real progression to latch people on to this game, visually I would say it is quite appealing but that won't do it alone.