Arma3 & Chivalry: Medieval Warfare FREE WEEKEND

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, May 16, 2014.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Arma 3 and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare are both having Free Weekend this weekend. I may be a little late, as Arma 3's Free Weekend started yesterday. If you don't have it, you should give it a try, and you should get it! It's an amazing Sandbox Military Shooter. Strategic and dynamic live-action. I could write an extremely long review/article about the game, but there's so much to say about it that I just CBA right now.

Chivalry definitely has the best fencing and combat mechanics I have ever witnessed. Right now, it's out for free for the weekend, and meanwhile it only costs 4.24 euro. That's about the price for a plate of chocolate in Norway. Chivalry is definitely worth more than a plate of chocolate. Get it, it's tons of fun.

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

But can I eat Chivalry?

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

I saw that you have Chivalry in your wishlist in Steam, and I considered buying it for you, actually. But then I thought "Meh, it's so cheap that if he really wants it, he'd buy it himself" ;)

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

In all seriousness, yes I do find it an interesting game. However, I really shouldn't buy any new games right now because my backlog just keeps growing. I appreciate the thought though. :)

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

Heads up everyone, especially Bamul, Free Weekend on Chivalry again! And if you buy it during the weekend, you'll get it 75% off. Definitely worth the money! :D

6. Many tanks.

[​IMG]

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Cheers for the heads up. I will install it today or sometime this weekend to see if I like it. :)

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

You're whalecum.
    *Picture censored*

Funny as it is, Arma3 is also on 50% sale this weekend, and all Arma2 titles are 80% off this weekend! :)

9. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

So I downloaded, installed and tried this game... it is awesome - very fun! :D I've only played it for an hour, but that was enough to convince me to buy it and the Deadliest Warrior DLC. I recommend everyone else tries it as well since it's a good deal. Big thanks to Skaara again for pointing this out.

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'm glad you like it, thank you Bamul :D
    Free For All, which is the gamemode you played, is a lot of fun, but it doesn't beat the Team Objective, where you have The Mason Order versus The Agatha Knights, doing objectives whilst fighting to try to invade or defend each other.

11. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

I should come to the fora more often (Saturday at 23 pm)