Quantcast

Are you going to play the new Final Fantasy 9 coming out?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by aquaticneko, Apr 14, 2016.

1. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Like the title said, is anyone here going to replay this classic again? I probably will when I have some free time. This was one of my favorite ones afteral. What did you think about this when it came out?

2. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

I'll play it at some point, probably. Not at launch, as it wasn't one of my favorite Final Fantasy games, but when it goes on a more significant sale, like 50% off or so, I'll pick it up on steam.

3. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

FF9 is definitely on the list of my favorite games of all time, so I'll be picking this up for sure. The problem is that I have a feeling it will cost way less after 2 or 3 months so I'm not sure if I really wanna buy it until then.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

Not really that interested in the designs in this game but I've never been a hardcore fan so I'm actually curious about what I have been missing out on. So far I have enjoyed a few other games in this series so I'm sure I'll find something to enjoy in this particular title but I'm not in that much of a hurry.

5. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I was bummed out when I found out that they wouldn't be continuing this one for a sequel because they lost the source code. I loved the nonrealistic feeling this game gives off. Call me backwards, but I found that charming. I loved zidane and the other characters seemed so fleshed out. By the end of the story I was genuinely happy for them. I did hate the princess for a while but her character grew as the story progressed I liked that.

6. AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana Member Regular

I would love to play Final Fantasy IX again. I loved the story line and the battle system, and nostalgia gaming is a large draw for me. I wonder which platform it would be released on, Playstation 4?

7. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member Regular

I can not hesitate to play any final fantasy game coming out. Unless if I am too much commited or sick.