ArcheAge Videos

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by HarleyQuinn, Apr 23, 2014.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator

2. dugu

dugu Member

I remember seeing one a few years ago, I guess while they were still getting their bearings settled to develop the game. I setup an alert on my tablet to let me know when new videos get posted. Can I do the same for the blog here?

3. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

On the right-hand side of the page, there is a "Follow Us" section with different social media sites and an email button. I wonder if clicking one of those would allow you to be notified if there was a new video? They might post it on their social media profiles, or there could be an email newsletter.

4. dugu

dugu Member

I might need to test it out. I know I have also come across a few fan pages of people looking forward to the game who are vblogging about it now. Those are pretty interesting too.

5. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

I know! I have seen some pretty interesting blogs myself. I always love to see what fellow players have to say about games. It's always so much more interesting than the official information, ya know?

6. Ed1fan

Ed1fan Member

I read pretty much anything that deals with gaming but it happens over tons of platforms - forums, blogs, vblogs, three social sites. I love that I can get access quite and following a blog is always great compared to maybe a snipit on Twitter.

7. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I hope they start loading up some new videos. I can only watch the old releases so much. :[

8. Rizzio

Rizzio Active Member

Every time I watch something about Archeage I get the bumps. When I saw how it will look on my computer I got excited. I really think archeage is going to bring life back into the mmorpg community.

9. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz Well-Known Member
    Regular

ArcheAge looks so good. Thanks for this link, I'll be watching a few videos tonight! Super keen on actually sitting down and trying out ArcheAge :D

10. Seraphina

Seraphina Member

I'm an MMORPG junkie, so anything that lifts up the community or adds to it is a huge plus in my book. Watching the videos before I started ArcheAge was killing me, though, because I just wanted to get started!