Quantcast

Apparently there are dogs in the game

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Ishmael, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

I figured you were joking :p I'm not really sure what they could control, but some sort of use of nature could be useful. I'm just not sure how they'd implement it. I guess the dog role is already pretty much the best option they would have. At this point that might look a little too much like Fallout, though.

2. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

You could maybe run through a pet store in New York and shoot the bird cages open, creating a distraction or something. That's pretty much the only non-goofy thing I can think of at this point. This makes me wonder if you'll be able to access the sewers or not in this game.

3. Maelalove

Oh my god Sewer access would be sweet(That's a sentence I didn't expect to be saying often). I mean, considering it's a kind of anti government underground stuff kind of game, it would make sense. I'm so excited now haha.

All because of dirty sewers.

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  4. Cyborg Superman

I know, as soon as I thought of it, I'm thinking this could be a huge opportunity for expansion. Sewer DLC, sounds so good, right? lol

5. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Of course there are going to be sewers! It's the most cliche locations in videogames. It's hard for me to think of a videogame without a sewer level somewhere, not counting racing and sports games of course. :p

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  6. Cyborg Superman

Hahaha that's a good point BUT I haven't heard anything about a sewer location. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but it could be that it's not in the initial release. There are games that don't have sewer levels, lol. :p

Maelalove likes this.
  7. Maelalove

Agreed! Especially in a game like this. There HAS to be some sort of underground. I wouldn't imagine it any different.

8. Maelalove

Oh my god if they made it into a DLC I would die. They may not have mentioned a sewer location yet, but maybe it's just not a huge chunk of it yet. I can't imagine that being the first thing people with Alpha access would look for lol.

9. Cyborg Superman

I forgot to let everyone know of this breaking news regarding dogs in the game:

[​IMG]

So... that's something... Dogs poop in the Division! What a great detail of realism that is.