Anything new?

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Online' started by BrokenDownFlier, Sep 27, 2014.

1. BrokenDownFlier

So I've been away from DDO for awhile and was wondering if there's been anything major besides the usual paid content? I'll play this game for a few months then end up leaving it. I don't know why exactly as it's a good game; I just take too many breaks. I might have to try a different character build instead of my usual ranged or sneaky-type.

2. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

The last time I played DDO was when it was still a subscription-based game and it was called "Stormreach" with a guy narrating the quests which was really cool. Mind you, that was the first month or two after the game launched initially. Unfortunately, I haven't touched it after less than a month playing it, since the lack of exploration in an open world stopped me. Your best bet is to check the official site and compare it to how it used to be like. I have considered playing it again, but...

3. BrokenDownFlier

Yeah I went ahead and got the game reinstalled. I've been playing it so sort of not as active on the forum while I relearn the game again. I finally got off newbie island though I never got around to earning the 400 & 700 slayer or kill Zeer for the 3rd encounter. Should I go back and do those before I hit level 4?