Anyone in the Beta?

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by Oakster, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

Is anyone here in the beta?
    I've been going crazy watching streams and videos but so far I haven't had any luck getting an invite? Have any of you guys?

2. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Well-Known Member

I got a beta key recently from a giveaway on twitch. Sadly I haven't had the chance th experience the game to it's full potential just yet because my PC is having hard time handling the game. Next Tuesday my new PC will be arriving and that's probably when I'll glue myself to the monitor :).
    I really didn't expect this, but the game is quite demanding and a good video card is a must. I'll be using GTX 760 2GB 256 bit, so I definitely won't have any issues, but while I was online playing I saw a lot of people with insane PCs complaining that they have lag as well, so it's quite possible that it's an issue with the game to some extent.

3. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I got my beta key and haven't been able to try it yet, been really busy at the moment and the moment I tried to run it my computer gave up the ghost, I'll b playing it on minimal graphics settings I think :/.

4. Oakster

I've played for two weekend events now, and I've loved it, I created a character of each class to get a feel for each one and I think I know what I'll be making once the game comes out.

5. matrixor

matrixor Well-Known Member

Nope, I haven't been in a beta before. I just never got the invite. I guess a lot of people are signing up. Only the lucky ones get to play it.

6. Oakster

If you preorder the game (I think preorders open today) then you will have access to the Beta Weekends until the game releases, so you can give it a try :)