Anyone here in the beta?

Discussion in 'Everquest Next' started by Tyrion, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Tyrion

Tyrion Member

I just applied for the beta and am hoping they pick me to be a part of the beta. I don't quite know if the beta is going on at this point and time, but if it is I really hope they pick me. I love Everquest and this just looks that much better.

If you are in the beta, are you allowed to share any info on it? If so what new things will we be seeing?

2. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

I never get picked when I sign up for beta's, so I'll just wait for the release. For people who are in beta's, the info they are allowed to share is very minimal, and usually doesn't expand out of what the company have already shared.

3. Wowfan

Wowfan Member

I've never been picked before so this must be my time right??? No but really, I dont care if Im picked for the beta, Im sure it wont be worthwhile anyways

4. online24

online24 Active Member

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

Of course, beta is not going ton right now. How could it be when the game is just announced? I bet that they are not going to announce beta before 2014. What do you guys think?

6. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

The only game I got to beta was Test Drive Unlimited now I don't even try anymore.

7. dieselfit

dieselfit Active Member

I never got into the beta either. I wonder how many people actually got picked to play in the beta. I bet its really hard to join and they only pick a small number of people.

8. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Yea the percentage is very small I think if you really want to try getting a beta is writing a well written reason why you want to beta the game because if it's weak or only took a minute your chances are slim to none because if you can prove you are passionate about a game your chances go up a bit.

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

I really want to play it with the way it's sounding it might be one hell of a game. I couldn't get into the earlier Everquests but maybe this one with it's more modern mechanics would be more entertaining.

10. Ironsight90

Ironsight90 Member

There is no beta yet, the game isn't even at the alpha stage of development. Alpha testing is going to start at the end of February next year, followed by closed beta the following month.
    It is possible to get into alpha or closed beta in February and March respectively through the purchase of a Founder's Pack, which gives you access and a load of swag.
    There are three levels of founder's pack, the more money you spend, the more in-game items you get and the earlier you can get in.
    All the info you need can be found right here :)

11. Zlyuka

Zlyuka Well-Known Member

Wonder what are my chances since I have 2 x SOE accounts and have played their games since 2001 or so. I still keep one account paid sub. for EQ2 and play it from time to time too. Never been in any SoE betas before however despite always signing up.