Any interesting discoveries/easter eggs?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by joeyboy, Jun 23, 2013.

1. joeyboy

joeyboy New Member

Just wondering if anyone has found anything of note?

I've just found an interesting dog like creature at the point after the dark one leads you over a long bridge structure to a safe human owned area, which is then attacked by what I assume are the reds (still playing the section)...

It's totally harmless, I was going to zoom in but got my shotgun out and held RMB...the creature did not fare well, oops.. :eek:hwell:

Attached Files:

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

That's interesting! :O Gotta check that out when (and if :eek:) I get to that part in Ranger Hardcore.
    This is probably not what you'd call an easter egg, but I think it's worth paying attention to.
    [​IMG]

3. It's a lurker. A red soldier is supposed to shoot it in a scripted event.

4. joeyboy

joeyboy New Member

Yeah I realised it was when I encountered one again later, it laying peacefully made it look different haha. So what is it simply because I picked them off before they were able to kill it? Don't think I got that lighting of the screen like you do when you do a good deed, but then I did kill it accidentally...

5. Baron01

Baron01 Active Member

What is so unusual on that picture?

All I see is a mother/father holding a child and a dead body with a hand near its crotch.

6. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

apart froma few random teddies there isn't any or much

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

Just pointing out another proof that 4A Games adds really good details to this. Even though you see a lot of skeletons and dead bodies throughout the game, they don't just throw them around randomly.

8. Wvlfy

Wvlfy Member

The Metro VG series always has to be about story, so with good story must come good atmosphere and immersion. I'm glad they stuck with the same formula with no attempt to turn it into a generic FPS.

Except the part where I could punch any bad guy in the face regardless of their alertness. That made me feel cheap when I kung-fu'd my way through several squads.

9. DaGaMa

DaGaMa Member

Yep. I loved the moment when I found a death body of a guy, his skeleton, a machine gun, a lot of bullets on the floor, blood, placed in a corner in his back with its clothes. Looked like a fight with a beast, but the poor soldier didn't make it! ;D

10. Yakov

Yakov Well-Known Member

Spent there 10 minutes of my life mate.

11. I'll just point everyone towards the wiki article: Easter Eggs

12. Derrame

Derrame Well-Known Member
    Regular

one interesting discovering is the destroyed house in the swamps after using the ferry, the other side, inside there is a ligh switch, turning the lights on, you can see parts of th swamp an the way to the church, there are night vision goggles too :)

13. Yakov

Yakov Well-Known Member

I got them on the Ranger Hardcore haha, very useful.

14. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Sorry if my explenation was kind of difficult to understand. Thankfully, that easter egg is also explained in the link Komodo put up.

15. [youtube]epjDfZmu6Lc[/youtube]

16. Yakov

Yakov Well-Known Member

LOL, didn't know about that tard, I was talking about that father and child