Quantcast

Animals / objects you'd like to see turned into pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by SLTE, Mar 3, 2016.

1. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

We have bears. We have cats. We have dogs. We have birds. We have ice cream cones. We have gears. We have a lawn mower, for pity's sake. The range of forms pokemon have taken over the years are a bit crazy - but there are still plenty of things we haven't seen changed into pokemon. Which animals and / or objects would you like to see in the next gen?

I've personally been waiting to see some sort of raptor pokemon, presumably as a fossil. There have been a few dinosaurs already, but I'm surprised one of the more iconic breeds (thanks to Jurassic Park, of course) hasn't been converted yet.

2. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

I'd like to see something like a poltergeist-like ghost Pokémon (I don't know if there's one out there). Also would like to see a Pokémon made of chocolate.

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I don't think anything can top a Pokemon being nothing but a key ring, so why not take household products and turn them into Pokemon? I would find it amusing if they were able to make a mop a Pokemon.

4. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

I came to say a broom. That is also a motorcycle. Named VroomBroom.

5. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I don't think we've had a toucan yet have we? I don't recall any. I would love to see more bugs.. are there any dung beetles? or praying mantis? Maybe a kite or even one of those giant fish, what are they called? Mola mola? I can't remember.

6. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

I'd like to see a Pokemon that is modeled after fuzzy car dice.

7. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

Has there been a Pokemon modeled after a balloon? I'd like to see one, I'd like to know how it would live and where. A Pokemon modeled out of a phone would be so cool-- they'd be connected to the internet and shiz. It'll make me curious what their powers are exactly. Text messaging perhaps? Electricution? Numbness?

8. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

I came to quote this because I am a genius.

9. komaeda

komaeda Member Regular

I think I'd like to see a raccoon or at least something similar to its design for a Pokemon, but for all I know they may have already make a Pokemon that looks like one. There's over 700 Pokemon so I have no idea if the types of designs I'd want to see are already Pokemon. If they haven't made one thats like a raccoon they always have the chance to in newer games so who knows..

10. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

Honestly I would like to see komodo dragon pokemon. I love monitor lizards and their relatives, they are some of my favorite animals.