Quantcast

All of the 4 upcoming Persona games to be localized

Discussion in 'Persona 5 Royal' started by Narukami, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

There's not much to say other than GET HYPE! Actually, don't get hype just yet, they're still really far away, but it's good to know they're all coming to NA! No word on European releases yet, sadly. Also, quite surprising that Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't be a PS3 exclusive in the West.

-Persona 4: Dancing All Night Coming To North America In 2015
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/25/persona-4-dancing-night-coming-north-america-2015/

-Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Coming To North America On Xbox 360 And PS3 in Fall 2014
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/25/persona-4-arena-ultimax-coming-north-america-xbox-360-ps3/

-Persona Q Coming To North America In Fall 2014
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/25/persona-q-coming-north-america-fall-2014/

-Persona 5 Coming To North America In 2015
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/25/persona-5-coming-north-america-2015/

2. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Yes! That's a real relief man. I know the Persona series are great, but there's just some part in me that worry about how we will not be getting localization of these games due to the issues with Index bankruptcy back then. Well, nothing to worry now! This year we get Persona Arena 2 (can't wait to see how they handle the plot!) and Persona Q!

3. Narukami

Yeah, it truly is a relief that they're all getting localized. The one that was worrying me the most was P4D (which looks pretty great, I love rhythm games and Persona). Dunno why, just didn't really expect it.

I really can't wait for P4AU, man. I really wanna try Junpei out. I hope the console version gets a new character or something, too. It's been hinted at, but unknown if it will be a playable character...

4. CeliVega

I wish all three siblings of the Velvet Room are available in P4AU. I don't think it's too likely that all three will be playable, but I would love to see them getting involve in the overarching plot in some way. And we don't even know if Theodore is real or belongs to another alternate universe. Would be nice if we got some confirmation from the future games.

5. Narukami

Well Theodore has shown up in at least one trailer of Persona Q. PQ might actually be canon despite how ridiculous that would be, so we'll see. I hope it's not canon and they go all out and include the FeMC from Persona 3 Portable!

But man, I would definitely love to see Margaret playable in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I love Margaret. I would at least like Elizabeth to not be such a weakling, but she's too weak. She's considered the weakest character in P4A for a reason, but they didn't buff her up much for P4AU... she's even weaker, from what I've read, except she gets insanely powered up specials in Awakening mode.

6. CeliVega

Ah......i am really curious about how they will handle Persona Odyssey......*ahem* Persona Q as well. Would it be just an unrelated story in a different universe/timeline? It would be nice if it's somehow related to the main game series.

Also, if there's Theodore in Persona Q......I want the female main character of P3 in it too! I mean it's just not right if you didn't include her!

7. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

This is really great news! It's about time, I've waited for so long for these games to get English release. I can't wait to more details on them in the coming months.

8. CeliVega

Also why are we still not receiving any new updates on Persona 5? I can't wait anymore :( At least show us some gameplay, some plot, some characters, we can't speculate anything new if all we got is a red screen, some chairs and chains :( But knowing that it will be out is reassuring though.

9. Narukami

I wonder how far away Persona 5 even is. I wouldn't mind getting a trailer showing some more information, either. At least show the MC and some sweet tunes by Shoji Meguro.

10. CeliVega

Let's do some MC speculation then! Do you think they should go for something new this time? Choose a gender for the protagonist! Customize him or her! Or do a double protagonists gameplay! I think it would be nice if we got something like that. Finish part 1 of the game with the first protagonist, continue to part two with the second protagonist, then finally controlling both in the final part......

11. Narukami

Honestly, I doubt they will allow us to choose gender or customize them too much other than costumes, like in P4G and, to a lesser extent, P3FES. Double protagonist would be interesting, it's kinda what happened with Persona 2 but that was divided as two separate games. I dunno if double protagonist could work if they keep social links, either, but maybe...

I hope the protagonist has their parents around this time, unlike P3's and P4's. It would be interesting to see the parents of the protagonists, maybe they might be cause of some of the social issues the protagonists are apparently gonna be dealing with. It could be interesting.

12. CeliVega

Now that's a really refreshing idea. I know the main target audience is teenagers and young adults, so the main casts are usually consist of teens and young adults. But it would be really nice if we could get parents or older characters to be in the spotlight for once! I would love to play as a badass granpa over an emo teens any other days!

13. Narukami

I've been hoping that they make the next set of protagonists be, AT LEAST, college students.

14. CeliVega

A game setting in college? Now that would be cool! There's far too many high-schoolers protagonists, we need to target the older demographic as well! I myself want something a little bit different. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play a protagonist from his pre-teen years until he is all grown up or old? A "story of his life" game. Facing different foes in different ages.

15. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member Regular

All I am waiting for is the release of Persona 5. Even though I can't play it myself, I'd still love to watch a game play of it.