Alien Isolation

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TheDarknessEnvelops, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I don't think you have anything to worry about running it on any settings now, considering this. Also, judging by the reviews, it looks like this game is pretty fine after all. I'd love to play it, but it's way too expensive for me right now, so I'll wait until a Steam sale or something.

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I always set the standards of new games to Metro. If it can run Metro, then it can run any game -unless, of course, that game is strictly bounded to play with DirectX10 or higher.

3. [YOUTUBE]RkHY2ksJqNQ[/YOUTUBE]

4. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

I was told a 560 TI was plenty for the game, being pretty well optimized and all. Friend of mine won't stop talking about how much he loves it.

5. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I am personally waiting until I finish Shadow of Mordor before I begin it, so that I may completely immerse myself. I've played it for about two hours already before going back to Shadow of Mordor, and in those two hours there was a fifteen minute segment where I was trapped in a room with the alien itself. Literally one of the most stressful gaming experiences I've ever had. I'm excited to see what else the game has going.

6. It runs and plays very well. I've ran into 0 problems and glitches so far in about 9 hours.

I enjoy it a lot, although there are a few wonky design decisions, reused assets and gameplay issues mostly related to the fact that human opponents aren't actually blind and will see and shoot you if your head sticks out of the cover. Kinda like the original metro stealth, no mistakes allowed.

Working Joes are legit awesome. Seegson is losing the technology race so they cover it up by pulling the uncanny valley argument: You always know who is who and what is what. You don't have to worry some of your coworkers are secretely machines.

[​IMG]

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Glad you like it. I hope it will be discounted in the Halloween or Christmas Steam sale, I really wanna play it.

8. bogartdelarama

I've watched several Alien Isolation gameplays on Youtube. Needless to say, I'm too much of a p*ssy to even watch the gameplay on full-screen. I won't ever play this game alone. :D