Quantcast

Adepts have more fun!

Discussion in 'Mass Effect' started by SeanM, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I've actually played through Mass effect 2 & 3 as both soldier and Adept, while soldier made the game easier due to its mastery of any and all firearms at the get go, I found that Adept actually afforded alt more fun, in Mass Effect 3 you gain a new power, that is the Biotic charge, where you surround your body with a biotic shield and slam into a foe, every living thing around you takes massive damage, I really liked that power, of course you lose all your shield power for a moment, so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

2. idlecuriosities

idlecuriosities Well-Known Member

The adept class is a lot of fun. What I like most about it is that no other game really has anything like it. It is a really cool idea that was a little rough in the first Mass Effect, but is really well polished in Mass Effect 3.

3. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I always considered Adepts to be very powerful. Although I play mostly as a Vanguard, I always took an Adept like Liara with me on my adventures. They just lend support and massive firepower to any group. Adepts are like Mass Effect`s version of Mages. :D

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I'd have to agree. Adepts are pretty bomb.