Abathur

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by crimsonghost747, Mar 28, 2016.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Anyone enjoy playing with him? I haven't been able to try it out except in a real match but I think it's a brilliantly created Hero, something so completely different from the others.

The first few levels are of course horrible when the team is basically going 4vs5 but it gets better and especially once you get the ultimate power, which ever you decide to pick, you can even out those team fights into 5vs5.
    I also really like how he constantly creates those minions, kinda automatically helps push the lane forward.

What are your opinions on Abathur?

2. Gray

Gray Member
    Regular

I have never played him, but it's easy to tell the difference between a good and a bad abathur in your team. A good Abathur is a pleasure to play with (just like a bad Abathur is a pleasure to play against, haha). 1v1 on a disadvantage? Top hat and you're suddenly winning. Struggling to push a lane by yourself? Not anymore. A good Abathur also makes up for the numerical disadvantage on a team fight.

I think it's one of the heroes with the higher skill threshold to hold your own. You either REALLY suck or are REALLY good. I'm guessing it makes him a really frustrating hero to learn how to play, since you're likely to piss off a lot of people in the process.