A little older children won't find this

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by SuhaNoor, Jul 6, 2017.

?

http://www.probioticspotency.com/cognishield

1. http://www.probioticspotency.com/cognishield

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. http://www.probioticspotency.com/cognishield

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SuhaNoor

SuhaNoor New Member

A little older children won't find this game challenging enough. In order to increase the difficulty level of this activity, the participants can be asked to find objects with specific colors, shapes, etc. Follow the Leader This activity is also known by different names like mirror-mirror and copy-cat. Participants of this game have to imitate the actions of their leaders. This game helps improve the gross and fine motor skills. Actions performed by the leaders could be anything like clapping, jumping, running, etc. Finding the Missing One This game is played in a large group. One of the child should be made a leader and asked to sit on a chair. While sitting on a chair, he should be facing the crowd. After a while, the leader should be asked to turn away from the crowd. Now, one of the members from the crowd should leave the room. Meanwhile you can close the eyes of leader to ensure that he doesn't turn and look behind. Once the participant from the crowd has left the room, the leader should be allowed to turn back. The leader should be asked to find the missing participant. It is a nice game for improving your visual memory. One Minute Game It is a memory game which requires the player to remember details of a picture. The player has to look at the given picture for a minute and remember as many details as possible. One should choose such a picture or portrait which contains lots of details.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am not really sure what to make of that but it is certainly interesting. Sounds like a hide and seek type thing.

3. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I
    I'm a bit confused on what the concept is but it sounds rather similar to what you have described.

4. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

The level of difficulty for any game is perceived differently from person to person. It depends with the person himself but independentof age. What seems easy going for one person may seem a whole nightmare to another person.

5. dellmininotebook

Regular

I agree with Ahtanas. It depends on the person that which kind of game and level is difficult for him. It is not about age and it is about the expertise and the skill levels. It does not seem much difficult to play this.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well that is true and especially these days kids are pretty adapt to their environment and you cannot really be sure what they will be able to appreciate. You never know until you try it I guess.

7. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well said.

8. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree, it's all about subjective thinking.