3D Models

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by BrutalLemon, Aug 26, 2014.

1. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

I know you can get the 3D models of character, guns, equipment etc.. out of the game files and open them on a program like Maya or something but has anyone got or does anyone know of a collection of Jpegs of 3D models?

It's purely for the detail, i'm looking into sculpting and these are the most raw images I can think to use as reference.

Basically, I want to make figures/statues and if I can get hold of at least the files of certain or all of the 3D models or at least found a good way to do it I could potentially get them 3D printed and then painted by a good friend of mine who does very realistic air-brushing. Man, if it's easy enough to do i'll sell the bitches.

2. Well, we've got the wiki where I've extracted a metric crapton of models.

E.g. http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Bastard

[​IMG]

You can dig around the pages and see if you find anything you need.

3. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

Thanks man, i've exhausted the wiki but google search turned up some that have some Jpegs in as-well. All useful. Thanks mate.

4. shrike

shrike New Member

This post on models, sculpting and figures/statues, reminds me of the Metro Last Light Mobius trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=2djDE_kwH3Q

(If only they would release a program or tool to let us do something like this or even mod the game)