2nd ending in metro 2033 how?

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by majnu, Nov 17, 2011.

1. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

for the life of me I can't get the 2nd ending, how do you do it? and secondly what does it all mean, what are these vision Artyom keeps having, all very bizaare and nope I am not buying the book to find out. :p

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

I've completed it four times. First time, I didn't even know about the second ending. Second time, I tried to get it, but I played the whole game through "load game" instead of starting a "new game", so there went my chance to get the second ending. Third time, I chose new game and did anything I could to get it, but still.. nope. Fourth time, I used a guide (Thanks to Von :D)
    http://au.faqs.ign.com/articles/107/1078934p1.html
    There ya go. Get most of those moral points and you'll be good ;)

3. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

thanks, i'll have a read :)

4. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

The second ending is pretty cool. I hope they have multiple endings in Last Light. :)

5. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Now got the enlightened achievement. :D I'm hoping that 4A will give those who completed this some special Avatar outfit. :p

6. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Just realised that there is a moral point which can be added to that list.

Frontlines

At the start of the round (where Arytom falls of the cart) if you sneak behind the rail cart where a facist is giving a speech (you will need to turn off 1 light on the left to stealth your way). If you stay behind the cart and listen to the entire speech that will also gain you a moral point.

7. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Theres another moral point i found, when you first meet burbon and go into dat tunell when he says about the singing pipez stay next to the pipes unill you hear em

8. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

I wonder if just before that scene where you pay the prostitute and she steels your money if you loose a moral point. :D

That bitch stole 40 bullets :mad: :p

9. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ha ha, teach you to be bad! :p But no, you don't actually have to go to her.

10. Thane

Thane Well-Known Member

I thought the money lost from the prostitute and her pimp/guy was ok, but moral point... comon... There is nothing wrong with "seeing" a prostitute unless your an out of control sex addict spreading a disease. Many men would never have sex due to bad looks and/or bad social skills otherwise, its just a reality. Sex is practically a massage, at least before the religious people artificially tack on the notion of being evil and our brainwashed societies otherwise tacking on the idea that it is somehow wrong. Ok, enough reality talk from me.

11. zin

zin Active Member

You get the positive ending by gaining moral points, check the metro wiki and you find the list of moral points and how to gain them.