21 total professions

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Crafting' started by dugu, May 7, 2014.

1. dugu

dugu Member

I am pretty sure this game has the most professions I have seen and they are not laid out to be micromanaged (similar to the newest cooking profession within Word of Warcraft when you have a ton of things to master). I kind of like that they tossed printing in too, music seems to be left out of games unless you are listening to the actual music game. I wonder if you could create your own?

2. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

I like that there are a lot of profession options! It's so much better than with other games. I don't know how hard it would be to create your own, though; I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

3. Ed1fan

Ed1fan Member

I know once you gather everything you need and actually craft it, you can hear it in game but I don't think that would replace the normal game music. It would be pretty interesting if they allowed it though.

4. Rizzio

Rizzio Active Member

I was having my thoughts about what kind of professions out there. I am so glad to hear that there is a lot of professions we can get our hands on. I have yet to see the full list but I am on the look out.

5. askanison

askanison Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see what some professional musicians can do with the instruments they make. I can see many traveling bards and singers around markets and in taverns.

6. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I think some players in LOTRO do something similar. They have a music festival or something every year. I'd love to see this in Archeage.

2 people like this.
  7. Mystasia

Mystasia Member

That does sound like a great idea! I think it would also make it more appealing to people who are not as familiar with ArcheAge. It wouldn't hurt to get a few more players.